Drug Thread

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

neck_cannon

Re: Drug Thread

Post by neck_cannon »

i did a lot of drugs then went to rehab.
don't do drugs.

edit: even though I do advocate meth usage, because it makes you think stupid shit.

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

I got the shit scared out of me when an acquaintance in high school disappeared for about a year. I learned later that he had to be institutionalized because he went into an acid-induced schizophrenia. I have no idea how it works, but apparently he didn't come out of an acid trip for a month or so and had to spend a lot of time rehabilitating from it. Just too whacked out for me.
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

dearericiquit

Post by dearericiquit »

Meth is a good drug if you think you have too many teeth.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

it's all about PCP and Meth...true skram drugs... :lol: :lol:

plagueship

Post by plagueship »

Bentwreck wrote:I got the shit scared out of me when an acquaintance in high school disappeared for about a year. I learned later that he had to be institutionalized because he went into an acid-induced schizophrenia. I have no idea how it works, but apparently he didn't come out of an acid trip for a month or so and had to spend a lot of time rehabilitating from it. Just too whacked out for me.
yeah apparently psychedelics can cause people who have a latent proclivity to manifest dissociative disorders. this doesn't mean that everyone is at the same risk (ie, if you have schizophrenics in your family) but it is kind of like playing russian roullette with your brain, soooo yea i don't fuck with with that shit too much anymore myself. when i was 20 i was way into eating mushrooms and talking to trees. then i got a clue and stopped being a hippie.

sudo

Post by sudo »

Dropped acid twice, 1st time was one hit. I had a mild euphoric high, no patterns, and all that jazz. Second time, I upped it to 3 hits with on of my best friends. I felt patterns, and really good.

I've done shrooms on 3 occasions. One time I mixed half of a pill of X, felt good, and everybody's faces were black thumbprints.

I've dropped DOI, in a mistake of it being of LSD. Don't do DOI, for the love of god, don't. It's an phenethylamine/psychoactive stimulant, shit sucks.

Coke was alright for my first time, definitely don't want to do it again. And, I pretty much smoke weed now. I was supposed to roll for New Year's Eve, but it didn't happen.

So, I drink only in desperate times, like I did tonight. By myself, goddammit.
mulder wrote:Crowquill, nobody with a ctts username gets on my list. Sign up again and try again.

trent_pee

Post by trent_pee »

I can't believe I read all of this. who cares?

sudo

Post by sudo »

When I was typing that I thought I was on bluelight for a minute.
mulder wrote:Crowquill, nobody with a ctts username gets on my list. Sign up again and try again.

loveinathens

Post by loveinathens »

Only ever smoked weed. Not regularly. I don't really feel a compelling need to do so. I would like to drop acid though.

pennyarcade

Post by pennyarcade »

i smoke weed or hash pretty much every day, definitely have a few drinks every day too. i stopped for a while because i thought it was making me anti-social. then i realized i don't really care about talking to 95% of people and went back to being a degenerate.

done a fair amount of shrooms and mdma. both are a great time, just gotta know how to spread it out, when an appropriate time/scenario it is to do it, and how to handle yourself when you're on it. i've fucked around with salvia, speed and ecstasy (in a bunch of different forms) too but its not really anything to get excited about.

schizophrenia runs in my family (along with a plethora of other mental disabilities) so i've never done acid for the reasons listed above. i really really want to, but i have other stupid shit to do before i get fucked for life. i also can't stand coke. that shit is fucking gross.

out of all of it i have to say opiates are my favourite. has anyone tried subutex?