art

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Jakey LIAF

art

Post by Jakey LIAF »

band friends: who's the primary source of your artwork for flyers/albums/etc? i'm looking to have a point of reference of my own: it seems like i know 9328230589023 fucking photographers but very few graphic design people.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

tonyxvx

Re: art

Post by tonyxvx »

I've done a lot of graphic design stuff for friends and myself. Haven't thought of doing cover art, though
I prefer hand drawn/done stuff on albums

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

I'm trying to spearhead a serious(?) MSpaint artistic movement of shitty art. I'd be happy to make hilariously shitty MSpaint fliers or album covers or anything else.

loveinathens

Post by loveinathens »

Mostly me but I suck.

chris709scott

Post by chris709scott »

our bassist does all of our artwork. it's always cool when it comes from a member of the band.

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

My friend Tracey did some sweet flyers for me. Another one of my friends is a graphic design major and said she wants to do stuff for bands. I could talk to her if you want anything done.

Edit: I also did most of my old bands' stuff myself either cut and paste with a scanner or just using photoshop.

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

sleeperyears@gmail.com is my contact if ya'll want to pass it along. we can't offer a shitload of money for art, but it's negotiable.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable