Historical figures in skramz bands

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

RisingTIDE

Re: Historical figures in skramz bands

Post by RisingTIDE »

Pete > You wrote:Protip: if you're going to try and correct someone when trying to be a gadfly, it helps to be right. If we get rid of the first clause in my sentence, we're left with:

It's good to know you put as little thought into your posts as possible.

So It's good to know you putting as little thought into your posts as possible. is correct to you?

Secondly, it's not really about the topic, but rather how you're responding as if being coy to those who negatively perceive your incredibly juvenile posts that garners at least my disdain for the level of thought. Yes, it's the internet, it's not serious business nor does anyone give a shit. We're all making jokes and we are at least attempting to communicate though, so posting the equivalent of "slip it in" and "NO U" to negative responses to your failed joke do constitute at least some need to give a little more effort.

If you look at it closely, what I said was not a joke. If you're going to act coy, I should inform you that I am not interested.
OK, you left out 'enjoy'.

It's good to know you enjoy put as little thought into your posts as possible.

If you read the original sentence it sounds off, maybe if you had put a comma before enjoy you'd be right.

So I posted a stupid/sarcastic response to one of the dumbest threads I have encountered, ie. trolling. Then you post a rather generic, sarcastic reply(especially for a 'skramz forum'), I'll give you back exactly what you give me. If you're going to act too cool for school, then I really don't give a fuck. This is me exiting this thread and never returning.

Yetisnacks

Post by Yetisnacks »

lol

jcamps

Post by jcamps »

malcom x

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

RisingTIDE wrote: OK, you left out 'enjoy'.

It's good to know you enjoy put as little thought into your posts as possible.

If you read the original sentence it sounds off, maybe if you had put a comma before enjoy you'd be right.
Not at all actually. That's a completely independent clause. How can you enjoy not putting in effort, anyway? Unless this is also "trolling" on your part?
RisingTIDE wrote:So I posted a stupid/sarcastic response to one of the dumbest threads I have encountered, ie. trolling. Then you post a rather generic, sarcastic reply(especially for a 'skramz forum'), I'll give you back exactly what you give me. If you're going to act too cool for school, then I really don't give a fuck. This is me exiting this thread and never returning.
Can you explain exactly how your post was sarcastic? I'm not asking rhetorically either.

A+ on the "everything that went badly form me is an attempt at trolling" and "HEY EVERYONE, LOOK AT ME LEAVING NOW!" internet copouts, would read again.

lastcity

Post by lastcity »

You guys are forgetting about the greatest, the truest American that ever lived,

Mr. Dale Earnhardt Jr.!

Yetisnacks

Post by Yetisnacks »

what about sr?

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

Erkel Takes The Bear wrote:Now I'm sure we'd all agree Nietzsche would be in a skramz band if the genre was around during his time but what other historical figures do you think would be in a skram band if it was around when they were alive?
these bands would've sucked because none of them have any musicians in them...

WA Mozart, now there's a dude who would've destroyed ... punk rocker of his day and totally ridiculous, the dude would've owned the skramz genre

windowshopforlove

Post by windowshopforlove »

Wagner would be in Titan or something.

plagueship

Post by plagueship »

wait... how did we forget jack ruby and lee harvey oswald's synth-grind project?!

ryanatwood

Post by ryanatwood »

Worst cunts. Please lock this thread.
smoke weed everday