Book of Caverns (Shameless self promotion)

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

drwbnsn

Book of Caverns (Shameless self promotion)

Post by drwbnsn »

Just found out about this board from a pal, so I figured I'd come and see what's up.

Anyways, I play in an Edmonton band called Book of Caverns. Sort of a mish-mash of emo, post rock, hardcore, etc. Check it out if you're interested. All of our music is available for free on our bandcamp. You can order the 7" off our band camp or through Clue #2 records or IFB Distro.

http://bookofcaverns.bandcamp.com/

Or on Facebook if that's your thing.
http://www.facebook.com/bookofcaverns

Thanks! Stoked to check this board out.

thisguyisalright

Re: Book of Caverns (Shameless self promotion)

Post by thisguyisalright »

Okay wow dude, I'm from Edmonton and I made an account specifically for this. Definitely digging this hard, I didn't even know there was any sort of emo/screamo scene here.

Zack

Post by Zack »

You guys are amazing!

drwbnsn

Post by drwbnsn »

thisguyisalright wrote:Okay wow dude, I'm from Edmonton and I made an account specifically for this. Definitely digging this hard, I didn't even know there was any sort of emo/screamo scene here.
You live in Edmonton?? Come to New City on Whyte tomorrow. My other band featuring members of Mahria and Todos Caerán is playing with a lot of awesome bands. Going to be fun!!!

Thanks guys. Means a lot.

young fire

Post by young fire »

There was a thread about you guys not too long ago. You're way too fucking good, by the way.

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

drwbnsn wrote:
thisguyisalright wrote:Okay wow dude, I'm from Edmonton and I made an account specifically for this. Definitely digging this hard, I didn't even know there was any sort of emo/screamo scene here.
You live in Edmonton?? Come to New City on Whyte tomorrow. My other band featuring members of Mahria and Todos Caerán is playing with a lot of awesome bands. Going to be fun!!!

Thanks for letting me know, I'll definitely be there! It's honestly blowing my mind that there's even a single person in this city that likes this music haha

untitled6

Post by untitled6 »

Love Book of Caverns. You dudes are the shit.
be excellent to one another

drwbnsn

Post by drwbnsn »

thisguyisalright wrote:
drwbnsn wrote:

Thanks for letting me know, I'll definitely be there! It's honestly blowing my mind that there's even a single person in this city that likes this music haha

Come say hi if you make it out. I play drums in Slowhand.

Adward

Post by Adward »

You guys are insanely good. digging hard.

coltennn

Post by coltennn »

^^^
I have to move back in the next month so i'm glad to hear there is somewhat of a scene.