3/10 Boston- BLACK KITES/CONVULSIONS/FURNACE/LIKE WOLVES

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

jcamps

3/10 Boston- BLACK KITES/CONVULSIONS/FURNACE/LIKE WOLVES

Post by jcamps »

http://www.facebook.com/events/283368455061839/

anyone on here remotely in the area? come out and hang, one of the last chances you got to see kites

Cromlech

Re: 3/10 Boston- BLACK KITES/CONVULSIONS/FURNACE/LIKE WOLVES

Post by Cromlech »

I'll be there

yakbiddalz

Post by yakbiddalz »

Will be there for sure. I've yet to attend a show in Boston that hasn't been at the Dem Center :P

Phil

Post by Phil »

I wish I could make this show, I've never seen Black Kites, but my shift at work ends at 6:30 that evening three hours away.
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

hkje120

Post by hkje120 »

From the mood for a little romance? If so, then look into the Ralph Lauren Outlet online romance line of fragrance provided by he himself. Lauren introduced the Ralph Lauren romance line in 1998 and today the fragrance is available for men and women.

The women's sort of Ralph Lauren Sale romance is definitely an enticing combination of flowers for example marigold, violet and rose, when combined definite hints of ginger, oak moss and musk, producing an enthralling scent which will have got man pause in appreciation.http://www.poloeoutlet.com/