The Token Straight Edge Thread

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

forzamadrid

Re: The Token Straight Edge Thread

Post by forzamadrid »

loveinathens wrote:Image
that just made me want to never eat a single fruit again.
literature as masturbatory paraphernalia.

Cromlech

Post by Cromlech »

loveinathens wrote:Image
Win.

xJochemx

Post by xJochemx »

Awesome shirt...

I'm vegan and straight edge by the way (and this is my first post on this board, though I was on CMHWAK years ago). Have been for ehm, about 7 or 8 years I guess. I'm 29 now by the way. Done my bit of drinking, smoking (including weed) and eating meat in my younger years. Not really any vegan straight edge friends I guess. Some vague about veganism, not sure if they are or not anymore. Doesn't matter much to me, they're all great people.

captainjazz39

Post by captainjazz39 »

xJochemx wrote:Awesome shirt...

I'm vegan and straight edge by the way (and this is my first post on this board, though I was on CMHWAK years ago). Have been for ehm, about 7 or 8 years I guess. I'm 29 now by the way. Done my bit of drinking, smoking (including weed) and eating meat in my younger years. Not really any vegan straight edge friends I guess. Some vague about veganism, not sure if they are or not anymore. Doesn't matter much to me, they're all great people.
I'm gonna be like you when I'm older, dude. Can't commit to veganism or even vegetarianism, but I imagine myself being able to and being straight edge as well once I'm older. As far as getting into being straight edge though , pot really isn't that big of a deal for me. I love getting stoned. The big thing for me really is alcohol. I don't see how so many people can buy into it when it's so destructive. Not trying to criticize anyones personal choices though... Hey, this is my first post on CMHWAK.