Underrated & Overrated Screamo/Hardcore/Whatever bands 2012

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

vavavampire

Re: Underrated & Overrated Screamo/Hardcore/Whatever bands 2

Post by vavavampire »

markw wrote: Overrated- christian metalcore
So much good, old christian metalcore.

captainjazz39

Post by captainjazz39 »

vavavampire wrote:
markw wrote: Overrated- christian metalcore
So much good, old christian metalcore.
Those words together....Christian Metalcore.... just kind of come off as a big shitstorm of no.

Brodan Armada

Post by Brodan Armada »

over: Title Fight, Loma (Our LP is Your EP is still really good), Pianos, Saddest Landscape, Losin' It, Punch, Terror & Harms Way & all the tumblrcore HxC bands. also fuck Dads and the like

under: Grave, Shovel... Let's Go!, AKUTAGAWA, The New Yorker, Throats, Logs, malegoat

fwiw I like Jowls and they were good at FEST but Victor! Fix The Sun was far superior

WUTBM

Post by WUTBM »

Brodan Armada wrote:over: Title Fight, Loma (Our LP is Your EP is still really good), Pianos, Saddest Landscape, Losin' It, Punch, Terror & Harms Way & all the tumblrcore HxC bands. also fuck Dads and the like

under: Grave, Shovel... Let's Go!, AKUTAGAWA, The New Yorker, Throats, Logs, malegoat

fwiw I like Jowls and they were good at FEST but Victor! Fix The Sun was far superior
The New Yorker are awesome, I never see them mentioned!

ifp

Post by ifp »

Is The New Yorker still a band? It's the same guitarist from Lord Snow, correct?

thisisours

Post by thisisours »

ifp wrote:Is The New Yorker still a band? It's the same guitarist from Lord Snow, correct?

i can't stand the new yorker but i believe so! scope out raw nerve if you have a chance.

ifp

Post by ifp »

I'm not really into stuff like Raw Nerve, that whole 80's punk thing is kind of boring to me.

Niko is a great guitar player though.

vavavampire

Post by vavavampire »

Brodan Armada wrote:over: Title Fight, Loma (Our LP is Your EP is still really good), Pianos, Saddest Landscape, Losin' It, Punch, Terror & Harms Way & all the tumblrcore HxC bands. also fuck Dads and the like

Wanna buy my grave shovel lets go demo tape off me? People should check out me and goliath who they did a split with, one of the best uk bands.

Harms way are so good man. That last album was incredible, non stop mosh when I saw them. Saddest landscape and title fight (mainly just the last album) also rule.

holypenisland

Post by holypenisland »

Underrated:

MOTHS
moths.bandcamp.com/

Title Fight can never get enough hype tbh

Code Orange Kids

Statuette

Feuding Fathers

Bands I like but I've found are severly overrated:

Dads, Dowsing, Touche Amore
worst post...ever?

this thread is just begging for buttfrustration

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

You from FL bruh? I can hang with a bro that hates Dads.