SCREAMO FAME

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

steven

Re: SCREAMO FAME

Post by steven »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQMrxUjo ... e=youtu.be

Hank Williams III loves Karp, but also loves the Angel Hair 7" even if they have the wrong record title on the screen.

I bet most of the people on this board don't own that Angel Hair 7" meaning you are posing skramz pretty hard. Just saying. Go Buy it.

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

I SELL ICE TO ESKIMOS

anyone here in so cal, go to dr strange in rancho cucamonga/whatever city that is - someone left like 10 of those angel hair 7"s there.

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brokenbeat

Post by brokenbeat »

steven wrote:most of the people referenced here aren't famous.

did we not all say "i don't think this really counts but..." no need to state the obvious boss.
one time!

brokenbeat

Post by brokenbeat »

steven wrote: I bet most of the people on this board don't own that Angel Hair 7" meaning you are posing skramz pretty hard. Just saying. Go Buy it.
:?:

i don't need or want that 7''. uh oh guess i'm poserrr.
Last edited by brokenbeat on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
one time!

brokenbeat

Post by brokenbeat »

CitizenOfUlysses wrote: man, why the intense kitty pryde hate? she seems p chill and likes lord snow and 1905 and was on cmhwak radio. also the article she wrote about the whole danny brown dick suckin thing was pretty on point and well thought out. don't hate fun, man. although there was a super long thread a while back when she first came out here that was full of h8erade.

also i don't have an extensive collection of 7", am I a poser? ;_; CAN I NEVER BE TR00 SKRAM?
steven wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQMrxUjo ... e=youtu.be

Hank Williams III loves Karp, but also loves the Angel Hair 7" even if they have the wrong record title on the screen.

I bet most of the people on this board don't own that Angel Hair 7" meaning you are posing skramz pretty hard. Just saying. Go Buy it.
^^ this dude steven seems to think not owning an angel hair 7'' is crucial to being "tr00". so yea i guess all is lost for your my dude :lol: . regarding kitty pryde (i knew someone would captain save a bitch her) watch her interview with nardwuar. if you are too lazy basically she looks stupid as shit in it for a number or reasons. yea she backed danny brown.. so what? she wouldn't even be on tour if it wasn't for him. i don't hate fun. i hate on her because she is a terrible artist. she gets attention for all the fucking wrong reasons. "she's cute and tiny she listened to 1905 cause her ex did" blah blah her live shows are awkward and her songs suck. why am i not surprised that there was a whole thread of hate on here? i shed a tear for cmhwak radio on that day. i bet she wouldn't do it again; cause she's over that PHASE in her life. i didn't say you had to have an extensive 7'' collection. i meant more like she probably doesn't own one record. its kinda weird to claim to love bands so much but not own anything tangible by any of them. i'm not hating i'm just stating an opinion. i could care less what you do. if you actually love emo you're a friend. i'm not on this board to be an elitist asshole/idiot who thinks not owning one stupid 7'' makes you some sort of "poser". much love my dude.
one time!

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

brokenbeat wrote:i meant more like she probably doesn't own one record. its kinda weird to claim to love bands so much but not own anything tangible by any of them.
I don't own a single physical record by any band. I guess I just don't like music, because if I did I would own something that has nothing to do with my ability to listen to music. It was also pretty clear steven was being facetious.

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonathanriley

Post by jonathanriley »

The drummer of Jeromes Dream is co-owner of mishka street wear. they had a hoodie w/ an orchid(?) flier on it back in the day.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

jonathanriley wrote:The drummer of Jeromes Dream is co-owner of mishka street wear. they had a hoodie w/ an orchid(?) flier on it back in the day.
pretty sure they have a shirt with a jeromes dream flier also