ZEGEMA BEACH RECORDS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

resuscitaterecords

ZEGEMA BEACH RECORDS

Post by resuscitaterecords »

This label is one of the few labels in north America putting out legit bad ass screamo and he doesn't have any representation here (though there are definitely members of bands he is working with on this board so I guess there is a little bit of representation). Via fondo and La parade alone should get this label mad cred. Definitely listen to the bands he is putting out and buy records from this guy. Listen to all these bands http://zegemabeachrecords.bandcamp.com/

and then buy their records

http://www.zegemabeachrecords.com/zegem ... -releases/

he also has a killer distro

XingKing

Re: ZEGEMA BEACH RECORDS

Post by XingKing »

I second this notion. David is a good guy

XingKing

Post by XingKing »

Oh and his blog Open Mind/Saturated Brain is amazing. Lots of reviews on more unknown bands with links to download their discographies

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

I SUPPORT DIY LABELS AND ALL I BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE PARTICIPATION IN THE FORUMS ON THEIR BEHALF THAT IS NOT JUST MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL FOR THEM. I MEAN THEY ARE CLEARLY NOT A SPAM BOT AND THERE IS A REAL PERSON NAVIGATING THESE FORUMS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM POST IN "FEELS THREAD" OR "MOVIES THREAD" OR ANY OTHER RANDOM THREAD WE HAVE HERE SHIT I BROUGHT BACK THE SCI FI BABE ONE AND THAT WAS STARTED IN LIKE 2010!!!

THROATRUINER, MANAK AND PLASTICSMILE IM LOOKING AT YOU DUDES. I FIND IT SOMEWHAT CRASS.
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

yeah. this guys label and blog rule
Last edited by klefmop on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

my band was featured on open mind/ saturated brain.

he was super enthusiastic when talking to my guitarist too. if my bassist didn't have chemo until November we probably would've worked with him.
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin