My original Khayembii Communique shirt

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

TIMMYdingus

My original Khayembii Communique shirt

Post by TIMMYdingus »

Hey guys! Just thought I show everybody my OG Khayembii Communique shirt I got from a friend! I been a fan of this band for so long.They are just too damn good! Whats really cool about this shirt is that the logo is printed on the back of a day camp shirt.There is no tag on it witch means you can pull it off backwards.My friend said the last guy that owned it said he got it from one of the band members but they ran out of shirts to print it on so they printed on a day camp shirt.He also said he wore it backwards.It's very unique and rare! I wore this shirt backwards when I go out and I admit I look stupid but it's The Khayembii fucking Communique! Haha I'm also looking for someone who is selling a shirt in a different color in a small,but yeah just wanted to show you fellow Khayembii fans this :D show me some your rare emo/screamo shirts!

klefmop

Re: My original Khayembii Communique shirt

Post by klefmop »

I have a small original city of caterpillar shirt. it doesn't fit me since I started lifting two years ago.
I might be willing to part with it
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

Off Cloud Nine Label

Post by Off Cloud Nine Label »

I've got 3 OG spirit of versailles t-shirts. I'll take a picture when I can find them all.

TIMMYdingus

Post by TIMMYdingus »

Off Cloud Nine Label wrote:I've got 3 OG spirit of versailles t-shirts. I'll take a picture when I can find them all.
Nice! I would love to get my hands on a SOV shirt.

TIMMYdingus

Post by TIMMYdingus »

klefmop wrote:I have a small original city of caterpillar shirt. it doesn't fit me since I started lifting two years ago.
I might be willing to part with it
I just PM'd you

yndi

Post by yndi »

Well, speaking of The Khayembii Communiqué, here's a picture of me wearing my Khayembii Communiqué t-shirt that I bought on eBay years and years ago. The guy standing next to me in the photo is Mark Shaw, who was a member of The Khayembii Communiqué, but nowadays lives in Sweden, playing in a band called Vi Som Älskade Varandra Så Mycket. Upon meeting him I asked him about the shirt, he told me it's probably just a bootleg though. He also told me about the meaning of the name Khayembii Communiqué. That was a great day.

TIMMYdingus

Post by TIMMYdingus »

yndi wrote:Well, speaking of The Khayembii Communiqué, here's a picture of me wearing my Khayembii Communiqué t-shirt that I bought on eBay years and years ago. The guy standing next to me in the photo is Mark Shaw, who was a member of The Khayembii Communiqué, but nowadays lives in Sweden, playing in a band called Vi Som Älskade Varandra Så Mycket. Upon meeting him I asked him about the shirt, he told me it's probably just a bootleg though. He also told me about the meaning of the name Khayembii Communiqué. That was a great day.
That's totally Mark! He haves a Facebook.That's awesome you got to meet him in person! Yeah they used to call themselves The Karl Marx Brothers but they broke up, got back together and changed it to The KMB but respelled it to Khayembii.Pretty fucking awesome name! Bootleg or not, you still have an awesome shirt! My friend that gave me this one haves an OG one in white.I also found out that the last guy to own this one runs Init Records.

The Saddest Mike

Post by The Saddest Mike »

I'm actually trying to move to Sweden. This thread is helpful. Tack!

The Saddest Mike

Also, what's the meaning of the name Khayembii Communique?

The Saddest Mike

Can you actually PM me Mark's fb? I can't seem to find him and I want to talk to him about a few things.