"Legit Orchid Shirts"

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

pygmyprieta

Re: "Legit Orchid Shirts"

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FANTASTIC WOUND

Post by FANTASTIC WOUND »

Why don't you guys just print your own? That's not hurting the bands, as far as I'm concerned, and no one is profiteering. I used to do it all the time in high school. I'm the only guy I've ever met who owned a (fake) I, Robot shirt. My mom still opccasionally wears my knock-off Saetia tee when she's gardening. Besides, making shit is fun.
suicides may have been a pact

TIMMYdingus

Post by TIMMYdingus »

FANTASTIC WOUND wrote:Why don't you guys just print your own? That's not hurting the bands, as far as I'm concerned, and no one is profiteering. I used to do it all the time in high school. I'm the only guy I've ever met who owned a (fake) I, Robot shirt. My mom still opccasionally wears my knock-off Saetia tee when she's gardening. Besides, making shit is fun.
I used to make bootleg screamo shirts back in the day when my uncle ran this small screen printing business (witch is no longer open anymore.RIP) and wore them to school.I remember making the old logo Jeormes Dream had on their website saying "you stabbed me in the face" and the little face on it.Of course made a Saetia one and a Shikari shirt.They were so fucked up but I wore them anyway.Wish I still had those shirts.Don't get me wrong, If I had the stuff to make bootlegs, I would do it in a heart beat.But for now I'm just gonna order shirts online.I may sound like a nerd but I would rather get my hands on original band shirts.Pretty much the only original screamo shirt I own is a Khayembii Communique shirt a friend gave me.

dkelly41

Post by dkelly41 »

Does anyone have a link to that "you stabbed me in the face" jeromes dream design?

TIMMYdingus

Post by TIMMYdingus »

dkelly41 wrote:Does anyone have a link to that "you stabbed me in the face" jeromes dream design?
I just posted a topic of them on here.Go check it out

needlestorm

Post by needlestorm »

Can I get some? I live in Europe -.-

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

CharlieBronson wrote: I just wish our scene didn't price jack the shit out of things ie $200+ saetia vinyl. $100+ Skull split.
like this?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saetia-Original ... 418b41c2b1

55$ starting bid for XL saetia shirt.
kind of ridiculous.
i love that design so much too. if someone has this shirt in medium lets work out a deal.. seriously.
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

klefmop wrote:
CharlieBronson wrote: I just wish our scene didn't price jack the shit out of things ie $200+ saetia vinyl. $100+ Skull split.
like this?

kind of ridiculous.
i love that design so much too. if someone has this shirt in medium lets work out a deal.. seriously.
"That's 50 dollars for a t-shirt!" - Mackelmore
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

CharlieBronson wrote:
klefmop wrote:
like this?

kind of ridiculous.
"That's 50 dollars for a t-shirt!" - Mackelmore
i dont even think that's a real saetia shirt (SRS)