Jeromes Dream logo's for people who wants to make DIY shirts

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

TIMMYdingus

Jeromes Dream logo's for people who wants to make DIY shirts

Post by TIMMYdingus »

These are old logos from Jeromes Dream old website before they changed it up.I used these logos at one point to make a shirt for school at my uncles screen printing shop he ran a long time ago before it closed.I have them saved for a while and I thought I share it with all you fellow skramz homies who want to use them for shirts or patches.

Cpt9Ball

Re: Jeromes Dream logo's for people who wants to make DIY sh

Post by Cpt9Ball »

x
Last edited by Cpt9Ball on Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

morphinglight

Post by morphinglight »

Would buy a shirt of this right away.

FANTASTIC WOUND

Post by FANTASTIC WOUND »

TIMMYdingus wrote: Image
It really bothers me that there's no apostrophe.
0/10 would not rep
suicides may have been a pact

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

There's no apostrophe in the band name.

FANTASTIC WOUND

thisguyisalright wrote:There's no apostrophe in the band name.
I know, it's never made sense. I once cancelled a shirt order after I realized they didn't punctuate their own name properly (unless they were referring to a dream about multiple guys named Jerome). I managed to get a refund with some lame ass excuse, but the real reason was that I didn't want to wear what I saw as a mistake. That's how anal I am about punctuation. Pretty pathetic, I know.

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

FANTASTIC WOUND wrote:
I know, it's never made sense. I once cancelled a shirt order after I realized they didn't punctuate their own name properly (unless they were referring to a dream about multiple guys named Jerome). I managed to get a refund with some lame ass excuse, but the real reason was that I didn't want to wear what I saw as a mistake. That's how anal I am about punctuation. Pretty pathetic, I know.
YR NOT SRS ARE YOU BRO?
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

FANTASTIC WOUND

CharlieBronson wrote:
FANTASTIC WOUND wrote:
YR NOT SRS ARE YOU BRO?
Yeah, I am. I found one on ebay back in 2004, and it was only 20 bucks, so I'm kicking myself now even though I never wear band tees.

TIMMYdingus

Post by TIMMYdingus »

FANTASTIC WOUND wrote:
I know a guy that's sort of the same way when it comes to stuff like this but I don't think it really matters.JD never had a apostrophe in the name and it didn't really bother me.I find it so punk rock.Like Orchid misspelling Friedrich Nietzsche name (I Am Nietzche) I'm wearing my Jeromes Dream shirt right now as I type this lol