heartbreak

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

CitizenOfUlysses

Re: heartbreak

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

Cut your losses and move on.

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

iKichigai wrote:Fiancée already? Aren't you like, 17 or somethang?
Yup. But, I lived with her since I was 15. Not makin' that mistake again. :lol:
I'm kinda like... a homeless nomad if that makes any sense.
Pete > You wrote:Cut your losses and move on.
This.

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

CitizenOfUlysses wrote:Also good-Ruiner. So sad they're gonna break up :cry:
I had the chance to see them with Comadre a few months back, but I left that day to visit the girl I'm talking about.
Regret the shit out of it now.

winstonberg

Post by winstonberg »

every day you wake up, evaluate how bad you feel. on the day which you wake up feeling like you cant ever feel any worse, go get a music device of your choice (while moving as little as possible), go get a deathcore album (even if u hate deathcore), and literally do nothing but listen to it until you do not feel bad anymore. do not move, or eat, or pee or tweet. this will take 2-4 hours. then never listen to the alvum again

matt

Post by matt »

winstonberg wrote:every day you wake up, evaluate
i read this as...

every day you wake up, ejaculate...
and i was thinking "hm that is actually decent advice, let me continue reading" but then i saw my mistake.

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

winstonberg wrote:go get a deathcore album
... And break it?
That WOULD make me feel better!

loveinathens

Post by loveinathens »

I've been through breakups and relationships before. It just so happened that one of them ended up fucking me up a lot more than the others could ever come close to doing. This was around two years ago. I was twenty pounds lighter, a lot skinnier, I barely ate and I never slept. I'd only eat once every two days and sleep once every three for about thirty minutes to an hour at most. I slept on sidewalks, chased traffic, walked miles and miles into the city and went back home at 4 in the morning. I was in a shitty apartment catching rent money from my father up in Manila. Since my mother moved out, I was living alone. Well, just me and my dog who I would like to thank for helping me stay afloat. At that time, I'd lie in bed, stare at the ceiling, listen to the morning traffic, waiting for something to happen. Nothing ever happens. Clock hands continued to move forward but I knew then and there that my heart would always remain stuck.

I had depression for about a year following my mom's deteriorating relationship with my father at the time. Apart from that I was also nursing an ailing long distance relationship which inevitably ended in failure. My interpersonal relationships were all teetering over the proverbial edge and I was doing horribly in college. It's been years since 2008 and I feel no different than I did when I was roaming the streets. I don't know. I might be more stable but it took me the greater part of 2009 and a whole lot of counseling to get my head straightened out. I think I'm doing a lot better with the way I see myself and my relationships with people are doing really well. I think I deal with things a whole lot better now. It's all a matter of perspective. I really had to work with my own mindset to get me to where I stand now.

As for that girl, I miss her a whole lot though. I still read her blog from time to time. I never really stopped thinking about her. Maybe because I think it deserves a second chance, I don't know.

Okay, fuck this I want her back.

Gnarlin Gnartree

Post by Gnarlin Gnartree »

Listen to Document #8

winstonberg

Post by winstonberg »

Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Listen to Document #8