Work and Stress

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

buckytoole

Re: Work and Stress

Post by buckytoole »

yallz ever feel like you're just 'going through the motions' ... wasting away your life? you wanna do some shit but then realize "fuc! it's been a year since the last time I really did anything to improve my life and this job i took cuz i just wanted some extra cash has become my actual life?"
money money money
no wonder people scratch lotto tickets/kill themselves

loveinathens

Post by loveinathens »

So yeah, not that I live in the third world or anything.

forzamadrid

Post by forzamadrid »

i'm only in my first year of college, so technically, i don't have an occupation. but life as a fucking student isn't all fun and games either. music, mindless television, comic books. that shit usually keeps me from burning out during overloads or hell weeks.
literature as masturbatory paraphernalia.

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

Well matt, you're definitely right. I think my job's remuneration is well worth the hard work and I love what I'm doing...I just need to take some time to seriously rest. . .

When I was still in college, I really had a balanced lifestyle. Being in a band helped me a lot in relieving myself from stress since I had to maintain my honor streak as well. Now that I'm away from my band...it's just much harder to cope with stress you know. But I guess I just need a break to get back on track again. It's been a year since I've been with my band after all...
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey