In Braille / Austin, tx

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

brianutatx

Re: In Braille / Austin, tx

Post by brianutatx »

That would be cool, but do kids come out to north Houston for shows? I'm always up for a Houston trip, I usually play in central Houston though.

lastcity

Post by lastcity »

About 15-20 people should come out for sure, unless its just a bad night for everyone. but when Diving, Football, etc., Two Knights played my place for Halloween I think there was like 45+ kids. I'd promote it more than I usually do if you want me too, becuase besides some word of mouth I only make one or two facebook posts on it. I'd love to see a show of the new Texas screamo scene, and I'd love to expose other kids to it since this is a predominantly metal or have heart fanboy area.

Also, we could make it and even bigger show and but Football, etc. and Diving on it. They're sure to bring in a crowd form Houston if none of your friends can make it.

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

Sounds like fun. Yeah I doubt my friends would go out to North Houston my friends mainly live central or West.

jt__

Post by jt__ »

Pleasant surprise

FOR WANT OF / IN BRAILLE / ORIANA RAEO / SHOW PLZ

yuhh
Signatures look gross on this forum

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

I'll try to make that happen. Oriana Raeo is starting to practice again, also For Want Of is currently practicing with Travis ( the drummer of OR) . I'll talk to Travis today and see if we can make a TX screamo showcase happen at SXSW or something.

jt__

Post by jt__ »

That would be sweet. What is nicaragua up to also?
And tell Travis JT says hi. I haven't seen him in ages
Signatures look gross on this forum

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

Nicaragua's vocalist still lives in LA so they usually play 2 or 3 shows a year when they can.

postscript

Post by postscript »

We've been thinking about going up to Houston. We have a lot of friends up there that have been wanting to see us, so we'd bring a pretty nice crowd. I don't know how far it is from them though, some live near montrose and some live near pearland, but i'm sure they'll make the drive. Houston is a maze to me.

Brian let's hook up a show at Babysitters club soon. Our drummer is gunna be out of town from 19 - 21st. So anytime after or before that would be rad.

lastcity

Post by lastcity »

If that screamo showcase goes down I'm so ready!

your montrose friends would probably come out becuase its way closer than pearland i'm pretty sure. I dont drive and I never go into houston so I dont know the area as well as i should. but you should come and jam for sure. every band so far has liked/loved my house. its unofficially dubbed the skramzansion

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

Houston show sounds rad. If we do it In Braille and For Want Of should ride down together. We got a big ole van