7 Angels 7 Plagues

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

thievesguild

Re: 7 Angels 7 Plagues

Post by thievesguild »

AlecEberhardt wrote:This is the last place I thought I'd find people discussing Misery Signals.
misery signals, 7 angels 7 plagues... up next: mike patton era dillinger escape plan
I'm self employed, my boss is a dick so I steal stuff.
http://albumbyalbum.blogspot.com/

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

windowshopforlove

Post by windowshopforlove »

I'm gonna be typical and say Calculating Infinity is the best....but it really is. I like all DEP's stuff, but sometimes I feel like they could do without the pop songs. It just feels like filler to me, though it's so fucking fun live.

Also, I don't like Mirrors, but Controller was a great album for Mis Sigs, imo.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

Why would that The Dillinger Escape Plan + Mike Patton EP be a weird thing for cmhwak? They were pretty popular among screamo nerds at the time. I bought it when it came out. Got two copies of it in fact. It's a good record. I've got a bunch of other DEP records. Maybe because I'm from New Jersey? I don't know.

jeremy

Post by jeremy »

saw them/old band played with them a couple times. Good live, I never listened to them recorded though, maybe I'll dl the album.

thievesguild

Post by thievesguild »

Pete - its not strange at all its just funny that a few bands being talked about recently would bring me back to a very specific time of my life. i really dont want to have to go into how much symphony in peril got listened to that summer.
I'm self employed, my boss is a dick so I steal stuff.
http://albumbyalbum.blogspot.com/

Anisette

Post by Anisette »

The first time I heard "Away With Words" my brain melted. I hate double kick now, but fuck did that intro bit rule

AlecEberhardt

Post by AlecEberhardt »

thievesguild wrote:Pete - its not strange at all its just funny that a few bands being talked about recently would bring me back to a very specific time of my life. i really dont want to have to go into how much symphony in peril got listened to that summer.
this band.