Drug Thread

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

iKichigai

Re: Drug Thread

Post by iKichigai »

Never have and wouldn't really try anything. But I got hotboxed (apparently people were passing blunt around me and they knew I don't smoke) without even realizing it. That was cruel.
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

wat, how didn't you know ??????

trent_pee

Post by trent_pee »

iKichigai wrote:Never have and wouldn't really try anything. But I got hotboxed (apparently people were passing blunt around me and they knew I don't smoke) without even realizing it. That was cruel.

"I feel funny"

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

Maybe the smell was unfamiliar? Still, I know what that's like. I don't smoke at all but all of my close friends do, so at parties I'm usually trapped in a wall of Mary Jane :lol:
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

trent_pee wrote:
iKichigai wrote:Never have and wouldn't really try anything. But I got hotboxed (apparently people were passing blunt around me and they knew I don't smoke) without even realizing it. That was cruel.

"I feel funny"

Exactly. I thought they were just smoking cigarettes. Then I started laughing uncontrollably at the slightest provocation and didn't really understand that. :lol: I knew something was wrong. Then one of them told me, hey, we were passing blunt for 30 minutes or so. But at least I know what weed smells like now. So I think I got kinda high (?) I avoided them since then. It was hilarious, but that was real disrespectful.
実存は本質に先立つ。

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

I'll still remember the first show my best friend and I ever went to when we were 14 (The Used, lol) and how sick we felt after. Completely surrounded by smoke and it really affected us. Looking back, the car ride home was hilarious (his mom was furious because she thought we'd intentionally gotten high), but at the time we really didn't know what was going on :(
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Even when I smoked weed all the people around me would start laughing at the stupidest things. Despite being equally high, I could never understand why and never felt inclined to join in. It almost seemed like they were acting, but it was far too elabourate and sincere.

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

What's worse was that those people intentionally didn't tell me anything as they wanted to see what I'd be like after(I was told). I don't really care if people smoke weed, do drugs etc, just leave me out of it.
実存は本質に先立つ。

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

iKichigai wrote:
trent_pee wrote:

"I feel funny"

Exactly. I thought they were just smoking cigarettes. Then I started laughing uncontrollably at the slightest provocation and didn't really understand that. :lol: I knew something was wrong. Then one of them told me, hey, we were passing blunt for 30 minutes or so. But at least I know what weed smells like now. So I think I got kinda high (?) I avoided them since then. It was hilarious, but that was real disrespectful.
holy cow a blunt that lasted 30 minutes?!?!?!?? whaaaaaat
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

Father

Post by Father »

I have been really into shooting up and listening to Envy
"Brutish, Nasty, and Long"