theb9.com/login/0

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

plagueship

Re: theb9.com/login/0

Post by plagueship »

i like this board a lot more as far as overall mentality as well as the genres of music that are discussed here.
as far as overall traffic though, b9 is just insane and therefore fulfills a different role in the hardcore messageboard cosmos.

HULKSwagon

Post by HULKSwagon »

letschopcats wrote:I lurk B9 a lot. I got some serious enjoyment out of the Defiler thread as well as this acapella girl thread ages ago who physically embodied Evanescence and sang these atrocious songs that went like "feeling like a piece of TRASH". I wish I could remember what she was called haha.
SIN SORROW. I was looking for her profile but I think she finally deleted it :(

letschopcats

Post by letschopcats »

HULKSwagon wrote:
letschopcats wrote:I lurk B9 a lot. I got some serious enjoyment out of the Defiler thread as well as this acapella girl thread ages ago who physically embodied Evanescence and sang these atrocious songs that went like "feeling like a piece of TRASH". I wish I could remember what she was called haha.
THAT'S IT! Haha, that's too bad.

Feelin' like a WHORE.
My name is Daniel!

plagueship

Post by plagueship »

this is indeed a tragedy because i think i already wish to make love to the woman of whom you speak.

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

I happen to lead a good bizarro life as a dudebro on this website. Hollaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Last edited by Bentwreck on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

Buddy, I've been trying to remember what her myspace is for ages.

"HOW DID SHE COME TO THIS PLACE WHERE HER HEART SAYS NO BUT HER BODY SAYS YES?!"
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

letschopcats wrote:
HULKSwagon wrote:
THAT'S IT! Haha, that's too bad.

Feelin' like a WHORE.
Aaaaaand my triple post. I should read before I fucking post.