Living & Wrestling - Milwaukee Skramz Saviors

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

AlecEberhardt

Living & Wrestling - Milwaukee Skramz Saviors

Post by AlecEberhardt »

Yo everybody. Since Textbook Traitors and Cougar Den are dead, Milwaukee's been kinda without a good screamo band (my bands have not filled this void). I got to be really good friends with these dudes from playing with them and at their super radical punk house, The Murray Cultural Center. Their band is fucking gnarly. I don't know what to compare it to, but they like Funeral Diner a lot. Definitely check them out.

Also, my band Half Awake and them are touring out east this August. If you can help us out at all, please let me know.

http://livingandwrestling.bandcamp.com/

Jordan

Re: Living & Wrestling - Milwaukee Skramz Saviors

Post by Jordan »

Not too bad. The gang vocals were a turn off for me. Other than that, it's pretty sweet.

clayt0n

Post by clayt0n »

I like the vocals a lot, they're strange

AlecEberhardt

Post by AlecEberhardt »

clayton wanna book something in milwaukee with elux, us, and them soon?

clayt0n

Post by clayt0n »

AlecEberhardt wrote:clayton wanna book something in milwaukee with elux, us, and them soon?
Yeah, actually, we've been looking at doing Rockford, Milwaukee, & Chicago pretty soon. Most likely late April or early May.

AlecEberhardt

Post by AlecEberhardt »

okay cool, let me know. how's your chicago following? we're doing a weekend tour from april 21st-23rd, and on the 21st kris is setting up a chicago show for dying in motion, a swiss screamo band and i think he's looking for some chicago bands to bring a crowd.

k. rotta

Post by k. rotta »

clayt0n wrote:
AlecEberhardt wrote:clayton wanna book something in milwaukee with elux, us, and them soon?
Yeah, actually, we've been looking at doing Rockford, Milwaukee, & Chicago pretty soon. Most likely late April or early May.
wait for ryan and i's new band clayton. we want to tour with you so bad after that cock block last time...

k. rotta

Post by k. rotta »

AlecEberhardt wrote:Yo everybody. Since Textbook Traitors and Cougar Den are dead, Milwaukee's been kinda without a good screamo band (my bands have not filled this void). I got to be really good friends with these dudes from playing with them and at their super radical punk house, The Murray Cultural Center. Their band is fucking gnarly. I don't know what to compare it to, but they like Funeral Diner a lot. Definitely check them out.

Also, my band Half Awake and them are touring out east this August. If you can help us out at all, please let me know.

http://livingandwrestling.bandcamp.com/
midwest revival. i'm stoked.

clayt0n

Post by clayt0n »

AlecEberhardt wrote:okay cool, let me know. how's your chicago following? we're doing a weekend tour from april 21st-23rd, and on the 21st kris is setting up a chicago show for dying in motion, a swiss screamo band and i think he's looking for some chicago bands to bring a crowd.
Elux has yet to play Chicago, Smoke coke would probably bring some people out but that doesn't really fit the bill well.

412Wolfpack

Post by 412Wolfpack »

that last song is really cool