Fuck this girl, seriously.

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

tonyxvx

Re: Fuck this girl, seriously.

Post by tonyxvx »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 64_VCNSVDA

People who thought she was serious are obviously new to the internet

VitiligoJackson

Post by VitiligoJackson »

tonyxvx wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 64_VCNSVDA

People who thought she was serious are obviously new to the internet
no i saw that, i don't believe her. bitch has drop dead christian written all over her face. i can tell she's lying in that video it so obvious. she just couldn't take all the heat from posing those other videos.
CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
If vitiligojackson says it's good, it's almost def good.

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

thievesguild

Post by thievesguild »

if its a fake, you've got to give it to her... using christianity to relate a disaster in a foreign country with "prayers being answered" is pretty on point considering how many people actually think that way in this backwards ass country. and i guess no one let this girl know that its terribly impolite to speak of politics or religion in mixed company. or with the world. on the internet. maybe she knows if you say something stupid enough, you truly can live forever but i wouldn't put it past good ol' middle america to churn out this viewpoint, call me crazy.
I'm self employed, my boss is a dick so I steal stuff.
http://albumbyalbum.blogspot.com/

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

I really just do not understand the interbutz' reaction to Japan. It's like people are trying to be offensive about it, and pulling it off but in the most unsuccessful way possible.

Though I'd be curious how many of you have made/do make 9/11 or AIDS jokes on the regular.
VitiligoJackson wrote:christian
Minor technical point, I'd appreciate it if you used the term Protestant instead of genericizing Christian, if you don't mind.
thievesguild wrote:and i guess no one let this girl know that its terribly impolite to speak of politics or religion in mixed company. or with the world. on the internet. maybe she knows if you say something stupid enough, you truly can live forever but i wouldn't put it past good ol' middle america to churn out this viewpoint, call me crazy.
You mean just like that bolded part and this?
thievesguild wrote:if its a fake, you've got to give it to her... using christianity to relate a disaster in a foreign country with "prayers being answered" is pretty on point considering how many people actually think that way in this backwards ass country.
Seriously? No cognitive dissonance over that post, huh?

Can you maybe explain why you think this country is backwards, other than what you implied in that post; that people dare hold religious beliefs not pre-approved by you, personally?

Call me crazy, but I doubt that any significant number of "middle Americans" believe anything close to this, nor would I think it rational to expect that to be the case. I know, it must be exhausting having to hold unjustified and unreasonable contempt for anyone who is allowed to live differently than you.

thievesguild

Post by thievesguild »

Pete > You wrote: Can you maybe explain why you think this country is backwards, other than what you implied in that post; that people dare hold religious beliefs not pre-approved by you, personally?
reminds me of: http://www.pwsnt.com/2011/03/12/karma-for-pearl-harbor/

all i'm asking is: is it so hard to believe that people would sympathize with what she said? 374 likes, 11,636 dislikes sounds about right... not trying to offend you if you're religious (or just bored), i mean live your fuckin life but IMO obviously no one should uphold beliefs that when there is an earthquake in an "atheist country" it means their prayers have been answered. and fuck any value system that leads to that. so yeah if her videos are a real, she's showing a thought process that I dont approve of. guilty. if they're a facade... she's performing a satire of a mindset which ended up being as comforting as an aristocrats joke gone wrong. also, i was born in california and i've lived in missouri for the last 6 years (dont know how you can get any more "middle america" that that), and i've seen a huge difference in the amount of bigotry and prejudice i've seen on a DAILY basis as compared to where i was raised. and whether you want to defend a religion or point out a contradiction, the bottom line is i wasn't being polite.

I already know you like grading papers more than eating free pizza hut, what side are you on man?
Image ; )
I'm self employed, my boss is a dick so I steal stuff.
http://albumbyalbum.blogspot.com/

saysomething

Post by saysomething »

is this the video?

starts around 2:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcikNCsilHk

even if you're trolling that's such a fucked up thing to say.

VitiligoJackson

Post by VitiligoJackson »

there is no way she is trolling, just look at her face in the first video and then the "confession" video. it's fucking obvious.
CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
If vitiligojackson says it's good, it's almost def good.

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

VitiligoJackson wrote:there is no way she is trolling, just look at her face in the first video and then the "confession" video. it's fucking obvious.
Find some of her other videos, man. "If God isn't real... then why are scientists looking for his particle?" "If God isn't real... then who wrote the Bible?" She's a troll.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpugqteSa4Y
Last edited by tonyxvx on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi »

Pete > You wrote:I really just do not understand the interbutz' reaction to Japan. It's like people are trying to be offensive about it, and pulling it off but in the most unsuccessful way possible.
Me neither. That, and people making references about the whaling.