Proposal: A CMHWAK e-Music Project

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

seansucks

Proposal: A CMHWAK e-Music Project

Post by seansucks »

just to be more specific, would anyone be interested in putting together some sort of "band" over the internet?
it could be kind of fun, depending on how it goes, but if people are motivated it could go fairly smoothly, putting
together a rough recording for tracking would be the most difficult thing. could do covers or completely original stuff
then we could make a facebook, and hopefully get 10,000 "likes" and then we could set up a tour and meet up there.
OF COURSE I'M THINKING REALLY FAR AHEAD, but WHO KNOWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

just an idea, though. pitch me your thoughts
i'm into metalcore now.

BROOTALPOODLE

Re: Proposal: A CMHWAK e-Music Project

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

i've thought about this before, i think it would be really cool if it worked out. i would love to lay down some drum beatz but unfortunately i don't have any of my own recording equipment so i'll sit this one out.
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

seansucks

Post by seansucks »

BROOTALPOODLE wrote:i've thought about this before, i think it would be really cool if it worked out. i would love to lay down some drum beatz but unfortunately i don't have any of my own recording equipment so i'll sit this one out.
i don't think that's a solid reason. do you have a phone that can record audio? who cares if it sounds shitty, think about all the 90s 7"s out that sound like absolute trash and still are awesome.
i'm into metalcore now.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

seansucks wrote:
BROOTALPOODLE wrote:i've thought about this before, i think it would be really cool if it worked out. i would love to lay down some drum beatz but unfortunately i don't have any of my own recording equipment so i'll sit this one out.
i don't think that's a solid reason. do you have a phone that can record audio? who cares if it sounds shitty, think about all the 90s 7"s out that sound like absolute trash and still are awesome.
i do, i actually recorded my friends band the other day and it sounded pretty bad, but that was a full band so maybe i could try it with drums. if we are serious about this, a friend of mine has some recording equipment and i can try to use that if this happens. fuck it, i'll try this.
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

seansucks

Post by seansucks »

BROOTALPOODLE wrote:
seansucks wrote:
i do, i actually recorded my friends band the other day and it sounded pretty bad, but that was a full band so maybe i could try it with drums. if we are serious about this, a friend of mine has some recording equipment and i can try to use that if this happens. fuck it, i'll try this.
THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR.

i dabbled into the idea with bigmin the other day about this and he wants to do vocals. don't quote me on this.
but i want to do vocals, too, because i am not competent enough to play an instrument. that's fine, though, we can do like a kodan armada thing.
i'm into metalcore now.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

seansucks wrote:
BROOTALPOODLE wrote:
seansucks wrote: i don't think that's a solid reason. do you have a phone that can record audio? who cares if it sounds shitty, think about all the 90s 7"s out that sound like absolute trash and still are awesome.
THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR.

i dabbled into the idea with bigmin the other day about this and he wants to do vocals. don't quote me on this.
but i want to do vocals, too, because i am not competent enough to play an instrument. that's fine, though, we can do like a kodan armada thing.
word up man, i can kinda do vocals so that would be cool if we got a lot of people doing it. E-SKRAMZ

seansucks

Post by seansucks »

BROOTALPOODLE wrote:E-SKRAMZ
i bet we can do this.
i'm into metalcore now.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

seansucks wrote:
BROOTALPOODLE wrote:E-SKRAMZ
i bet we can do this.
we are making punk history right now.

seansucks

Post by seansucks »

ALL PROFITS GO TO PLANE TICKETS
i'm into metalcore now.

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

I'd be down. I can record guitar or bass on my roommate's computer.