New Fight Fair EP "Broken" out May 17th *Press Release*

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

thebigmin

New Fight Fair EP "Broken" out May 17th *Press Release*

Post by thebigmin »

*new song HeartattaCk Back Issues featuring the lyrics - "Remember the skylab, CMHWAK, now have a HeartattaCk" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=854OhzD6sCs

On May 17, CA’s FIGHT FAIR returns with a new Triple Crown Records EP titled Broken, which harkens back to the band’s roots. “After trying something new on our debut LP California Kicks, we wanted to do a record of songs that shows where the band came from, going back to our debut EP Settle The Score,” says front man Alex Bigman.

“The Broken EP is the culmination of our progression and the experiences we've had as a band in the past 7 years. With the help of producer Sam Pura at the Panda Studios in Fremont California, we created an exciting new record that explores issues of friendship, relationships, and life changes. With 5 songs at a fast 10 minute length, Broken is a record for everyone who's followed us since the beginning,” explains Bigman. “We have a very eclectic taste in music and we used that dynamic when creating this EP”

With 2 previous EPs, a full length, and numerous national tours, including a spot on the entire Warped Tour last summer, Fight Fair has no plans of stopping now.

Track Listing:
1.The Upper Hand
2.Broken
3.How Do I
4.HeartattaCk Back Issues
5.Far Apart

Thefallingnightmare

Re: New Fight Fair EP "Broken" out May 17th *Press Release*

Post by Thefallingnightmare »

FUCK YES! 5 songs in 10 mins? this is going to be fucking awesome. i thought there was going to be an INIT release as well?

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

Awesome.

lastcity

Post by lastcity »

stoked. should start booking a tour dude.

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

lastcity wrote:stoked. should start booking a tour dude.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

this track makes me so stoked to hear the rest of the album
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

File-13

Post by File-13 »

new song is sounding sick. were you still planning on making this a vinyl release as well? speaking of tour.
buckytoole wrote:
lastcity wrote:stoked. should start booking a tour dude.

can i toss in my band in the mix of possible openers, when you guys decide to go out?