emo/screamo comps

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

starsasmirrors

emo/screamo comps

Post by starsasmirrors »

my band is recording and we have 2 extra songs that we arent using, i was wondering if there was anyone out there putting out a emo/screamo comp that needs more bands. or if there is anyone out there who would be interested in going on a emo/screamo comp if i put one out.

starsasmirrors

Re: emo/screamo comps

Post by starsasmirrors »

really? nothing?

AlecEberhardt

Post by AlecEberhardt »

yo dude what band you in? my band half awake might be down to do something. we have some unused tracks.

Thefallingnightmare

Post by Thefallingnightmare »

starsasmirrors wrote:really? nothing?
theres not exactly a copious amount of screamo distros putting out comps right now...

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

if i was in a screamo band i would get in on this. buuuuuuut i'm not
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

xinskramzwecrustx

Post by xinskramzwecrustx »

you could try and make a midwest screamo online comp! it could be stars as mirrors, half awake, iwontstopwonderinguntilyoustopbreathing, and who ever else wants to be on it that's from the midwest!

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

BROOTALPOODLE wrote:if i was in a screamo band i would get in on this. buuuuuuut i'm not
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

simoncastic

Post by simoncastic »

i would totally be keen for this if it was a few months ago, i put together a little comp called 21 songs a while ago and was looking for a few more bands.
i'm thinking of doing another one later on in the year though so if i remember (which i wont) i'll try to get in contact

jcamps

Post by jcamps »

get in touch with my friend joseph, he is in a band called bike pile and told me he is working on a comp http://www.facebook.com/#!/soyburgers

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

Bentwreck wrote:
BROOTALPOODLE wrote:if i was in a screamo band i would get in on this. buuuuuuut i'm not
Also if I had more money I'd love to put out a tape comp.