Usurp Synapse

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

constant

Re: Usurp Synapse

Post by constant »

if i were you i wouldn't be looking for discogs for these bands..

bands like neil perry jerome's dream and usurp have amazing discographies, but they are so so so much better in short bursts.

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

^^can't agree, but different strokes for different folks.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

I'm with Manny. Sometimes I just don't feel like digging out the specific record I want to listen to, so I just put on the discography CD and play the tracks from that record.

Goatsego

Post by Goatsego »

So thanks to this thread I have been listening to a lot of Sassy bands and my girlfriend is complaining that I'm listening to the music she listened to in High School and it makes her feel old.

HOW SASSY

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

crowquill

Post by crowquill »

constant wrote:if i were you i wouldn't be looking for discogs for these bands..

bands like neil perry jerome's dream and usurp have amazing discographies, but they are so so so much better in short bursts.
When I listen to JD I throw in the discog and listen to it all the way through, atleast CD1. If I don't it feels like I've missed everything that is crucial about them, which is, the great mass of chaos.

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

I never gave this band much of a chance, I'll have to give them a listen again today

chris709scott

Post by chris709scott »

Goatsego wrote:So thanks to this thread I have been listening to a lot of Sassy bands and my girlfriend is complaining that I'm listening to the music she listened to in High School and it makes her feel old.

HOW SASSY
SASS 2 DA MAX

Thefallingnightmare

Post by Thefallingnightmare »

i dont understand it, but ive met a couple insanely hot chicks lately who are into saetia and other screamo bands. the best part is that ive been doing pretty well with them. i am ok with this trend.

AlecEberhardt

Post by AlecEberhardt »

Thefallingnightmare wrote:i dont understand it, but ive met a couple insanely hot chicks lately who are into saetia and other screamo bands. the best part is that ive been doing pretty well with them. i am ok with this trend.
this.