Usurp Synapse

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

chewing tinfoil

Re: Usurp Synapse

Post by chewing tinfoil »

where can you find the new songs they never put out? they were sassy as hell. i think they were on the discography cd but can't find them there. i think they were recorded while they were reunited for a short time. anyone?

chewing tinfoil

thanks. but these are not the songs i was looking for... these were also recorded while they were reunited? the songs i'm looking for were with heavy delayed / non screamy vocals mostly from what i remember.

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

chewing tinfoil wrote:thanks. but these are not the songs i was looking for... these were also recorded while they were reunited? the songs i'm looking for were with heavy delayed / non screamy vocals mostly from what i remember.
I have no idea what you're talking about then.

From last.fm:

They reformed as a 4-piece in the year 2004, recorded a full length album, then unfortunately had to cancel a uk tour in 2005 which was supposed to be with phoenix bodies. They have been inactive since.

On August 25th, 2008 Usurp Synapse final release “A Vile Contamina” was finally made available through the bands official Myspace page. “It’s the whole shebang; all the tracks listed into a part one and two - don’t ask for lyrics; don’t ask for song titles. Enjoy. Your discography is now incomplete.

chewing tinfoil

i have them on a cd still somewhere.. when i'll find them i'll upload. maybe it was an usurp synapse spin off project.

chewing tinfoil

i found two songs. pretty sure this was Usurp Synapse dudes. somebody knows what this was about?

http://www.mediafire.com/?3btk727pu6xbkw4

give it a listen. these songs are awesome!

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

chewing tinfoil wrote:i found two songs. pretty sure this was Usurp Synapse dudes. somebody knows what this was about?

These were the then-new and unreleased tracks from the discography, not the reunion tracks.

The tracks you have there are Mexidudes (listed as #9 in that download) and Beard Of Remoras (your #8).

chris709scott

Post by chris709scott »

I always get confused when downloading usurp what's he best discog to download because a lot of times my song titles are wrong comparedto my friends.

chewing tinfoil

Pete > You wrote:
chewing tinfoil wrote:i found two songs. pretty sure this was Usurp Synapse dudes. somebody knows what this was about?

These were the then-new and unreleased tracks from the discography, not the reunion tracks.

The tracks you have there are Mexidudes (listed as #9 in that download) and Beard Of Remoras (your #8).
odd, i never found them on a discography by them.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

There is another discography besides Disinformation Fix? Those are the first two tracks off that.