Touche Amore

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

wounderaser

Re: Touche Amore

Post by wounderaser »

Bentwreck wrote:I will admit that my 'neutral' stance is kind of fabricated. I like the band for what they do, and I saw them when they played with Envy (who played a fair share of older material at the Toronto date in October 2010, which was awesome), and it was fun climbing atop a mountain of people to scream lyrics I barely knew. Whatever, will check them out when they come through with Title Fight, a band I also like but dislike most of their fanbase.
this is the show i was at, the toronto date. i traveled from newfoundland to see it. who are you??

plagueship

Post by plagueship »

eh, i just feel like they're rehashing a certain kind of substyle i never really liked to begin with. i have seen them live too and felt pretty bored by it. i'm not telling anyone else not to like it...

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

I didn't really like them when I initially got to the show, but they brought so much energy to the stage that I just up and got in on the action. It was great.
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

phoenix_crush

Post by phoenix_crush »

New album leaked by the way. It's good.

AlecEberhardt

Post by AlecEberhardt »

This band sounds like a lot of the bands my peers are in. Keep in mind my peers are 16-19. The guy who writes the lyrics in Touche Amore is 28. Their music is enjoyable at first but has little to no lasting value. I'll admit, I got really stoked on them when that Envy/Trash Talk tour came through Chicago. I grabbed the mic out of that alien looking lead singer's hand a few times. But now I'm so over it. And knowing that I got over it so quickly, I probably won't even bother listening to the new album.

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

Their new album just dropped. I listened, I loved, I ordered. This is awesome, no fucks given. Will be seeing these guys in June.
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

new album sounds like the bled or something....what happened to the screamo sound?

jcamps

Post by jcamps »

AlecEberhardt wrote:alien looking lead singer

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

jcamps wrote:
AlecEberhardt wrote:alien looking lead singer

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

it seems they are playing in germany this summer, around the same time i will be there. that would be cool to go see a band that i see in america in another continent. might try to go to that.
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson