HEY EUROPEANS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

BROOTALPOODLE

HEY EUROPEANS

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

i will be hanging out in your continent july 21st- august 6th (or the 8th i'm not sure). i will primarily be in germany. we are trying to find shows going on while were there, some one please tell me about some or point me to where i can find some
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

seansucks

Re: HEY EUROPEANS

Post by seansucks »

BROOTALPOODLE wrote:i will be hanging out in your continent july 21st- august 6th (or the 8th i'm not sure). i will primarily be in germany. we are trying to find shows going on while were there, some one please tell me about some or point me to where i can find some
can i please go with you:(
i'm into metalcore now.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

seansucks wrote:
BROOTALPOODLE wrote:i will be hanging out in your continent july 21st- august 6th (or the 8th i'm not sure). i will primarily be in germany. we are trying to find shows going on while were there, some one please tell me about some or point me to where i can find some
can i please go with you:(
yes
we were only supposed to have five people go since were staying with my friends relatives up there, but the first 6 days were there we have an apartment to ourselves so if you just "randomly show up" and you need a place to say, you could totally share a bed with me ]

i also just found out ceremony is playing like five shows in germany while i'm there. YES
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

E.C

Post by E.C »

last two dates of the Punch Euro tour are:

21.07. Germany, Chemitz, AJZ
22.07. FLUFF FEST

Other than that, I don't really know. I'm sure Trainwreck are touring the new album in July as well?!

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

E.C wrote:last two dates of the Punch Euro tour are:

21.07. Germany, Chemitz, AJZ
22.07. FLUFF FEST
!!! fluff fest looks so fucking rad, the 22nd is my birthday too. will definitely try to make it to that.

constant

Post by constant »

fluff = go for the shows, stay for the pool

crowquill

Post by crowquill »

HAY Sweden has teh many skramz shows yes?

retlawlliw

Post by retlawlliw »

i'm bumping this because i'm leaving tomorrow. beyond excited. the only show were definately going to is ceremony at juha west. i also found out we aren't leaving germany.

have any other rad shows been set up?
when i die 1,000 birds will fly from my mouth

E.C

Post by E.C »

I know this sounds like a lame idea, but seriously just find out about shows once you're there.

I discovered so many bands when I've been travelling to different places and just seen flyers/read local forums and popped along to the show.

I 'discovered' Goblin Cock at a show in Portland, Oregon in 2009...that was fun.

ifp

Post by ifp »

i will be on tour over there with black kites for most of august. here are our dates up until august 6th:

31.07.2011 GER - BERLIN / lovelite
01.08.2011 GER - HAMBURG / rote flora
02.08.2011 NL - NJIMEGEN / De Onderbroek DIY fest
03.08.2011 UK - Brighton / The Prince Albert
04.08.2011 UK - Manchaster / The Whitworth
05.08.2011 UK - Deptford, London / the Bird’s Nest
06.08.2011 BEL - Antwerp / JH Den Eglantier