Tumblr #saetia

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

sudo

Re: Tumblr #saetia

Post by sudo »

i hate everyone.
mulder wrote:Crowquill, nobody with a ctts username gets on my list. Sign up again and try again.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

I'm pretty sure I've brought this up before, but does anyone else just sit back and marvel at where this thing has gone? Where did these people come from, and why do they look like this?

Goatsego

Post by Goatsego »

Pete > You wrote:I'm pretty sure I've brought this up before, but does anyone else just sit back and marvel at where this thing has gone? Where did these people come from, and why do they look like this?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1233&start=20#p23143

Thefallingnightmare

Post by Thefallingnightmare »

i dont understand it, but ive met a couple insanely hot chicks lately who are into saetia and other screamo bands. the best part is that ive been doing pretty well with them. i am ok with this trend.

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

Thefallingnightmare wrote:i dont understand it, but ive met a couple insanely hot chicks lately who are into saetia and other screamo bands. the best part is that ive been doing pretty well with them. i am ok with this trend.
0 of these types live in georgia, apparently.

Or Tennessee. Or New York/New Jersey.

I think they're just not in our age bracket.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

Goatsego

Post by Goatsego »

I wish I was that screamo.

plagueship

Post by plagueship »

thebigmin wrote:
Jakey LIAF wrote:where was this contingent of scene girls quoting saetia lyrics 7 years ago when i was cute?
basically i was putting my penis in them? but seriously... one of them said that the part where they scream "when did we begin" over and over to each other makes them sound like a bunch of confused muppets... have no been able to take that band srsly and that was actually more liek 10 yrs ago

upenya

Post by upenya »

Tumblr #screamo, some really awesome bands come up. 8-)