defend Fight Fair!!!

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

AlecEberhardt

Re: defend Fight Fair!!!

Post by AlecEberhardt »

i had a very similar dispute on tumblr. it's always nice to know you're smarter than someone.

relaxiwontpost

Post by relaxiwontpost »

«real scream ois stuff like; Yage, A Days Refrain, Saetia, Orchid, Suis La Lune, Danse Macabre, Jeromes Dream, You and I, Einermusstot, Index For Potencial Suicide, Raein, City of Caterpillar , I Wrote Haikus About Cannibalism In Your Yearbook and many more.»

u hear that Tom? ur band is REAL SCREAMO

relaxiwontpost

Post by relaxiwontpost »

also he got help from his newjack friend

"schrikk wrote:
6 hours ago

Come on. I don't really know emo band, but i can tell from afar that with those band in your librairy, you got nothing to say to Ilikeyoursuit other than '' OMG you made me see the light of the day. Falloutboy and taking back sunday they're soooo yesterday'' "

oh yeah now I'm convinced. since I listen 2 Fall Out Boy & Taking Back Sunday I am obviously oblivious 2 the greatness that is "real screamo"

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

Derp
ILikeYourSuit wrote:
4 hours ago
Btw. there is a thing called Subgenre and screamo is a subgenre of hardcore and not post-hardcore. I do know that silverstein and shit is not like fugazi or minor threat and it is, indeed, an insult to call it post-hardcore but what else can u call it ?
ILikeYourSuit wrote:
4 hours ago
Also, it's always a good way to start an argument by insulting. This makes ur argumentation pretty good and I'm pretty sure with insulting u will convince many people that u are right.............oh wait.
ILikeYourSuit wrote:
4 hours ago
it's good that u don't think you are superior. because that would make everything u say pointless...........oh wait

that's it dude, this guy is.... typing too weird and he called me superior.

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

also just for reference
He's a dweeb but he's got a {sic} Slipknot poster.

Thefallingnightmare

Post by Thefallingnightmare »

this thread: Image

relaxiwontpost

Post by relaxiwontpost »

he wrote this 2 me "Btw. it's pretty ironic that someone who listens to kesha and shit tells me to gtfo of hardcore lol"

then his Internet bf wrote this in his shoutbox

"schrikk wrote:
6 hours ago

Good point telling him he listen to kesha in his face. I mean, well, maybe he cut his wrist listening to how ugly she is though."

relaxiwontpost

Post by relaxiwontpost »

indietrash wrote:
listen I realise English isn't ur first language but u r obviously not capable of following this discussion. U WERE THE ONE WHO STARTED TALKING SHIT ABOUT FIGHT FAIR. then u said they weren't "real screamo", which u still haven't told me what is. then when I call u out on being a stupid fuck with no clue, u say that I'm not "real screamo" because I listen to Ke$ha. WOW. talk about embarrassing urself. u have no clue. get one or GTFO. move on to the next Internet trend. why not shoegaze & twee? that way u can misunderstand everything about that as well and compete about the most scrobbles of Loveless on last.fm, twat.

this is too funny
THANK YOU Internet

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

So I get that this dude is a doof but are you trying to argue that Fight Fair is a screamo band because you feel they are, or are you doing it for the Lulz? Cause I love jokes, but dont know what the deal is.

kevin

Post by kevin »

THRICE INVENTED SCREAMO