you know what the best asian band is

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Phil

Re: you know what the best asian band is

Post by Phil »

shmapnshmazz wrote:Mp143 please pm me if you get the chance. I too live in Okinawa and I am curious about the music scene as I am just getting into it. I'm seeing unripe,cops, and off season I believe December 12th. Talk to you later hopefully.

Just so this isn't a total waste this is Inforest and they used to sound more metalcore I guess, but now they sound like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7o1toDP ... re=related. I am glad these guys were my first live performance even if it was with a bunch of metalcore bands.
Who is this jokester?
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

plagueship

Post by plagueship »

no one else likes kias fansuri..? they sound like a lot of the bands that people jock on here. dk if they're 'best' but i enjoy them.

shmapnshmazz

Post by shmapnshmazz »

Phil wrote:
shmapnshmazz wrote:Mp143 please pm me if you get the chance. I too live in Okinawa and I am curious about the music scene as I am just getting into it. I'm seeing unripe,cops, and off season I believe December 12th. Talk to you later hopefully.

Just so this isn't a total waste this is Inforest and they used to sound more metalcore I guess, but now they sound like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7o1toDP ... re=related. I am glad these guys were my first live performance even if it was with a bunch of metalcore bands.
Who is this jokester?
Is this the Cxoxgxc Phil I know and love???

Phil

Post by Phil »

I guess my name was too easy.... Seuss is TehBurgerKing.
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

shmapnshmazz

Post by shmapnshmazz »

Last.fm is blocked. Did I get any feed back for that new song I posted?
Also, I don't know if i'm going to be posting here I just wanted to contact this mp143 d00d.

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

shmapnshmazz wrote:Last.fm is blocked. Did I get any feed back for that new song I posted?
Also, I don't know if i'm going to be posting here I just wanted to contact this mp143 d00d.
Are you the kid who I sent a Summons To Yomi demo to and it broke in the mail?

shmapnshmazz

Post by shmapnshmazz »

xdylanx wrote:
shmapnshmazz wrote:Last.fm is blocked. Did I get any feed back for that new song I posted?
Yes that would be me ): Just the case broke though. Then you guys sent me a letter that said "dat ass" and my step dad went off on me haha. Still a rad cd! Last time I heard from you guys is when you changed your name then you went off to colllege or something. How are all of you doing now?

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

shmapnshmazz wrote:
xdylanx wrote:
Yes that would be me ): Just the case broke though. Then you guys sent me a letter that said "dat ass" and my step dad went off on me haha. Still a rad cd! Last time I heard from you guys is when you changed your name then you went off to colllege or something. How are all of you doing now?
We're actually playing a show in December and re-recording some songs for a 7".

shmapnshmazz

Post by shmapnshmazz »

You guys as in summons? Are you guys back together now?

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

shmapnshmazz wrote:You guys as in summons? Are you guys back together now?
Kinda. We're gonna do that then maybe some more stuff in the summer but I don't know how much because everyone is gonna be living all over the place.