Worst skreemo vokillz? (Other than CTTS)

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

saysomething

Re: Worst skreemo vokillz? (Other than CTTS)

Post by saysomething »

ugh i love high pitched screams so much. fav is probably haikus/hope and the failure

worst definitely goes to the dude from ctts. the jeromes dream yell is really annoying sometimes but the scream rules.

i can understand how people dislike la dispute/saddest landscape/her breath vocals though i personally love 'em.

jives

Post by jives »

The dude from transistor transistor.

weatherbox

Post by weatherbox »

i've been trying to find mp3's of this band called OF DEATH from back in the day.... this argument is like subjective, but i'd say that if you played that band for any human being, 99.999999999999999% of people would say its the worst thing ever, i liked it.... because i'm fucking special, does the guy from the saddest landscape have a lisp?

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

weatherbox wrote:i've been trying to find mp3's of this band called OF DEATH from back in the day.... this argument is like subjective, but i'd say that if you played that band for any human being, 99.999999999999999% of people would say its the worst thing ever, i liked it.... because i'm fucking special, does the guy from the saddest landscape have a lisp?
He talks pretty normal actually. Really nice guy too.

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

weatherbox PM me and I'll give you of death mp3s/

ingoodhands

Post by ingoodhands »

forzamadrid wrote:The Spirit of Versailles. The sad thing about it all is that they music itself is great. But the vocals...oh god.
I saw someone mention on their lastfm shoutbox how the vocals sound like cookie monster before listening to them. Now that I do it's all I can think about and makes it hard to take them seriously, which sucks because I really like the lyrics/music A LOT!

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

ingoodhands wrote:
forzamadrid wrote:The Spirit of Versailles. The sad thing about it all is that they music itself is great. But the vocals...oh god.
I saw someone mention on their lastfm shoutbox how the vocals sound like cookie monster before listening to them. Now that I do it's all I can think about and makes it hard to take them seriously, which sucks because I really like the lyrics/music A LOT!
I greatly associate SOV's vocals with Donald Duck.
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

ingoodhands

Post by ingoodhands »

iKichigai wrote:
ingoodhands wrote:
I greatly associate SOV's vocals with Donald Duck.
Oh shit, that's actually that's what I read in the shout which is probably why I was laughing all the way through my first listen of SoV ahahah, I don't know why I said cookie monster.

forzamadrid

Post by forzamadrid »

Eyes of Verotika vocals are pretty bad.
literature as masturbatory paraphernalia.

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

matt wrote:while i like them a lot and i wouldnt consider them bad, im sure some people would - vincent black shadow. i dont even know what it is. some kind of rasping from the back of the throat
i haven't listened to this band in FOREVER but SO GOOD...his vocals fit the music perfectly, imo.

if someone has that 6-song ep or whatever, could you upload it for me?
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable