FALL/WINTER DISAPREESH

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

mike stern

Re: FALL/WINTER DISAPREESH

Post by mike stern »

Pete > You wrote:My complaint about fall and winter is that female fashion begins to suck. Especially footwear. I really don't understand the shoes girls wear when weather gets bad. Knee-length high-heeled flared leather superhero looking things with suede and fur trim? Those fishermen boots I keep seeing more and more girls wearing on rainy days? What the fuck? It's not like they serve a functional purpose over regular shoes, so they're just ugly for no reason. Female fashion exists to please men, how hard is it to understand?
to this point, i agree. the weather has been pretty epic in SF recently and the prep girls at my private school (University of San Francisco) have been wearing epic tank tops and low cut shit. Walking on the quad is like being in an epic tit parade. Spring/Summer for girls is the most epic, Fall/Winter is disapreesh.

Having said that, it gives you an excuse to be emo so I'm all for it.

scenelove, post prep elitism, orinda, mints.
i dont care and i probably hate you.

Goatsego

Post by Goatsego »

My disapreesh for winter only comes from when it rains and the freeway floods on the way to school. Turns the half an hour drive into something more hellish.

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

mike stern wrote:
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

straightedge

Post by straightedge »

thebigmin wrote:I fucking hate fall/winter......Always girl problems/lack of girls at all, get all depressed, it's cold and shit. It's definitely the most Skram but I still hate it.......

Spring/Summer is #1

fuck you fall, you make me want to kill myself
naw fall's preesh as fuck, get on OkCupid-get some easys, and just play sc2 when it's cold. Life of a God.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

mike stern wrote:to this point, i agree. the weather has been pretty epic in SF recently and the prep girls at my private school (University of San Francisco) have been wearing epic tank tops and low cut shit. Walking on the quad is like being in an epic tit parade. Spring/Summer for girls is the most epic, Fall/Winter is disapreesh.

College is great for titties just being everywhere.

Respect for private school.

Goatsego

Post by Goatsego »

mike stern wrote:
Pete > You wrote:My complaint about fall and winter is that female fashion begins to suck. Especially footwear. I really don't understand the shoes girls wear when weather gets bad. Knee-length high-heeled flared leather superhero looking things with suede and fur trim? Those fishermen boots I keep seeing more and more girls wearing on rainy days? What the fuck? It's not like they serve a functional purpose over regular shoes, so they're just ugly for no reason. Female fashion exists to please men, how hard is it to understand?
to this point, i agree. the weather has been pretty epic in SF recently and the prep girls at my private school (University of San Francisco) have been wearing epic tank tops and low cut shit. Walking on the quad is like being in an epic tit parade. Spring/Summer for girls is the most epic, Fall/Winter is disapreesh.

My school is in the valley so it's really fucking hot most of the time. So it's full of all those low cut shirts and super short shorts. I should be there tonight as Kreayshawn is playing for some reason, but alas.

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

Fall is ok but as soon as it gets beyond just hoodie weather fuck it. I'm going to school in Miami soon so I won't have any more winters though.

plagueship

Post by plagueship »

wtf?
fall is, as the poet said the most scramsest of seasons.
you're all kicked out of the NSE-CMHWAK-2.0-BFD

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

this is skram life.

kevin

Post by kevin »

with the exception of the last sentence, couldn't agree more