WHO ARE YOU

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

abe froman

Re: WHO ARE YOU

Post by abe froman »

I'm Ryan, 27, from Cleveland, OH. Used to check out the original Cross My Heart With a Knife website back in college, typed that in today and found this board. Figured along with the cleveland based hardcore boards and lambgoat i'd sign up. Used to/still do dig a lot of old screamo (not that hawthorn heights/silverstein crap), but also like all kinds of stuff...such as pop/punk, metal, hardcore, black metal, powerviolence, grind, and other obscure genres that could clearly fall under anything else. I also collect vinyl (typical, eh?). and have a mathematics degree

soooo.. Hi!

GnarlesManson

Post by GnarlesManson »

this is my first post on this forum, i lurk many forums that are relevant to my interests, this one seemed worth making an account on in case i ever have anything stupid to say or want to do business in the trade thread (like many on here i collect records/shirts/random music related things). im 20 and i like music, skateboarding, dogs, hats, cooking, and many of the other finer things in life.

Sharkboyyy!

Post by Sharkboyyy! »

I'm Travis. I've been posting here on and off for a few weeks now, but I figure formal introduction would be the way to go. I reside in Greensboro, NC, as I have my entire life. I play guitar and do vocals for a band called Barrow, which you can listen to (and download our tracks) at http://www.myspace.com/barrowband. Screamy, post-rocky sort of stuff. Other than that, I'm a student, jobless (but looking!), and I spend most of my time playing video games, listening to music, reading comics, watching anime, or hanging out with my girlfriend. I lead a fairly uninteresting life, I suppose! Haha.

steven

Post by steven »

my name is steven. i live in sioux falls, sd. i'm old. i have a sweet record collection. i do a label called init records: www.initrecords.com

dtm

Post by dtm »

name is Donny. I live in Boston. Used to post on the old board. both Josh (fallingnightmare) and bryan (eldiso) let me know this beast was back.

I go to pharmacy school (almost done...as in 2 more years)/work at a pharmacy. Don't really go to shows at all anymore, but still like the music. I listen to whatever. I like traveling/learning languages, video games, and cooking.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

my name is Will. i'm from wilmington north carolina, i have lived in the same home my entire life. i lifeguard at a pool in the ghetto, easiest job ever, gives me lots of money for screamo records. i'm about to start my senior year in high school. i don't know what i'm doing in the future. i am currently in a post-metal band, we are pretty cool, but have no recordings. i spend all my time listening to music, working, hanging out with friends, surfing, shows, and occasionally video games. i like a lot of music. mainly screamo though. i also enjoy some hardcore, emo, indie, most post genres are pretty awesome. thats basically it i guess.
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

freddypopstar

Post by freddypopstar »

hi matt

im freddypopstar i started this band when fight fair needed a band to share a studio with

www.myspace.com/hidethedetailsband/

we have played some fun shows and had a jolly ol time.
i love to spend my time watching netflix and gaming super hard.
i listen to a few screamo bands on rare occasion
my favorite band is weezer
my second favorite band is jeromes dream
everything else doesnt matter.

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

My name is Brian Im 26 and live in Austin. I went to college here in Austin at UT and got a couple of degrees. I currently play in a few bands, For Want Of, which is a fast screamo band, and Chest Pain, a nerdy power violence band. I just got a job working at a preschool as a teacher. I collect records mainly hardcore/screamo/emo but also have a fondness for 80s dance music and other modern synth pop type stuff. I really like 80s and 90s emo, it's my favorite type of music to collect.
I'm a big fan of cats, pizza and sweets. Most of the time I'm either playin or listening to music or hangin out with my girl friend.

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

Okay for realz. My name is Mia. I do vocals for Caitlyn Bailey. I'm Japanese-Filipino so I go back and forth between the Philippines and Japan. I'm currently working as a language teacher in Japan though. I love screamo but I do listen to tons of other stuff. I try to live a simple and frugal life.
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

shanholtzer

Post by shanholtzer »

My name is Derrick. I'm 25, live in CT. I used to lurk / barely post on the old board. I was a close friend of Joey Keegin before he started traveling or whatev.