WHO ARE YOU

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

chris709scott

Re: WHO ARE YOU

Post by chris709scott »

i'm chris, i do vox in polina.

loveinathens

Post by loveinathens »

Fo' srs. My name is Francis Maria. That is just my first name. Yes, Maria is my name IRL. I sang and continue to sing for a couple of screamo bands, most notably, Caitlyn Bailey and the late Tigers Are Out, Bears Are In (whose discography you must NOT download, get the Kittens EP instead). I love indie pop, shoegazing, twee and material that falls under the much disputed c86 banner. I don't really listen to much screamo (or loud music in general) anymore but I'm more than happy to be writing and playing the stuff. I am also Asian despite looking Mexican enough to make the attendants at random guacamole stands (particularly the ones in Cerritos, California) believe I crossed the border in a box. Used to organize shows in the mid-2000s, might start organizing again this year.

No one knows me here IRL except Mia who also sings in Caitlyn Bailey.

max

Post by max »

max - was in legendary skramo band john cota with cmhwak user kabnlerlfkj.
also, xinal/cooldog on slsk

Arkaic

Post by Arkaic »

loveinathens wrote:Fo' srs. My name is Francis Maria. That is just my first name. Yes, Maria is my name IRL. I sang and continue to sing for a couple of screamo bands, most notably, Caitlyn Bailey and the late Tigers Are Out, Bears Are In (whose discography you must NOT download, get the Kittens EP instead). I love indie pop, shoegazing, twee and material that falls under the much disputed c86 banner. I don't really listen to much screamo (or loud music in general) anymore but I'm more than happy to be writing and playing the stuff. I am also Asian despite looking Mexican enough to make the attendants at random guacamole stands (particularly the ones in Cerritos, California) believe I crossed the border in a box. Used to organize shows in the mid-2000s, might start organizing again this year.

Didn't Caitlyn Bailey cover Angry Son live once? I remember seeing a youtube vid of that, was pretty sweet.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

I am thebigmin. skram hero/martyr, cmhwak legend, VLV god, surf champion.

I am currently on my tour bus on this summer's vans warped tour supporting my comedy punk band FIGHT FAIR.

Recently recorded guest screams for LOMA PRIETA'S new record LIFE/LESS on the track APPARITION. Look out for more guest screams on the upcoming DANCE GAVIN DANCE record.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

I am thebigmin. skram hero/martyr, cmhwak legend, VLV god, surf champion.

I am currently on my tour bus on this summer's vans warped tour supporting my comedy punk band FIGHT FAIR.

Recently recorded guest screams for LOMA PRIETA'S new record LIFE/LESS on the track APPARITION. Look out for more guest screams on the upcoming DANCE GAVIN DANCE record.

forzamadrid

Post by forzamadrid »

just because everyone's being serious now...

i'm dan. i hate my second name. i haven't been listening to skramz for long, but since i spend 75% of my time on the internets, i pretty much get to find a lot of skramz. i'm in my first year of college, and i'm also from the philippines. two members here in cmhwak scream in my favorite song.
literature as masturbatory paraphernalia.

loveinathens

Post by loveinathens »

Arkaic wrote:
loveinathens wrote:Fo' srs. My name is Francis Maria. That is just my first name. Yes, Maria is my name IRL. I sang and continue to sing for a couple of screamo bands, most notably, Caitlyn Bailey and the late Tigers Are Out, Bears Are In (whose discography you must NOT download, get the Kittens EP instead). I love indie pop, shoegazing, twee and material that falls under the much disputed c86 banner. I don't really listen to much screamo (or loud music in general) anymore but I'm more than happy to be writing and playing the stuff. I am also Asian despite looking Mexican enough to make the attendants at random guacamole stands (particularly the ones in Cerritos, California) believe I crossed the border in a box. Used to organize shows in the mid-2000s, might start organizing again this year.

Didn't Caitlyn Bailey cover Angry Son live once? I remember seeing a youtube vid of that, was pretty sweet.
Oh shit, that was my old band. I sang in Capulette. Arguably the first in the fairly recent line of Philippine screamo revivalists.

trent_pee

Post by trent_pee »

I'm trent peterson and I was thinking about starting this tread.

Mother 3

Post by Mother 3 »

i'm wes and i like music