WHO ARE YOU

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

lastcity

Re: WHO ARE YOU

Post by lastcity »

Jordan from Houston TX. I play in a indie/emo band and I'm starting a skramz two-piece soon. I've been jamming the skramz since early '08. I'm finally going into high school next week. Hoping I can tour by next year.

also can't talk to girls.

smfy

Post by smfy »

Pete > You wrote:I like the avatar. What did you go on VLV as?
I was more of a post 20 times, get banned, make a new account a few months later kind of guy.

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

lastcity wrote:
also can't talk to girls.
You're still young though. Practice?
Also skramz=tang...I think.
Maybe.

Not really, I dunno. :lol:
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

jt__

Post by jt__ »

I'm Jt. When I'm not crying I go to school at the University of Texas at San Antonio.
Signatures look gross on this forum

TomAnderson

Post by TomAnderson »

I'm a 23 yr old super obsessed Beavis and Butt-head fanatic from Upstate, NY. Jeromes Dream are my skram gods. I have a Screamo beard. I smoke more weed than I do talk to people in real life.

forzamadrid

Post by forzamadrid »

i'm 16 and live in the philippines. i'm fat and go to college. i play sucky bass.
literature as masturbatory paraphernalia.

zartalexander

Post by zartalexander »

I'm not really versed in this forum's etiquette...but I figured that this would be a good place to introduce myself before I just pop out of nowhere and start posting/responding (if any of you care):

My name is Zach and I'm 22 years old. I currently live in the Bay Area and I've been in a couple bands as a bassist here, and a few bands in Redding, CA (none really worth mentioning unless anyone is curious). Might be playing bass in another band soon possibly...and always open to offers or ideas from others in the area.

Hope that suffices...

Kyle

Post by Kyle »

zartalexander wrote:I'm not really versed in this forum's etiquette...but I figured that this would be a good place to introduce myself before I just pop out of nowhere and start posting/responding (if any of you care):

My name is Zach and I'm 22 years old. I currently live in the Bay Area and I've been in a couple bands as a bassist here, and a few bands in Redding, CA (none really worth mentioning unless anyone is curious). Might be playing bass in another band soon possibly...and always open to offers or ideas from others in the area.

Hope that suffices...
What! This is crazy. I literally just joined too Zach, so I should probably also introduce in case anybody cares.

My name is Kyle, I am from Northern CA and have been living the past couple years in New Jersey going to school. Haven't really been playing music in bands or been a part of a music community the past couple years since I moved, so hopefully this board will help some with that.

Tamaki

Post by Tamaki »

I'm Tamaki. 17/MD/Japanese. I like anime, music, and simple things. nice to meet you. i just recently joined this site, be nice to me. i gotta sensi lil heart

plagueship

Post by plagueship »

i used to post on the old board in 2002 or whenever back when i was in love with orchid. i don't really listen to a lot of screamo anymore honestly. but this board keeps me up on the fresh haps like beau navire, etc...