WHO ARE YOU

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

zartalexander

Re: WHO ARE YOU

Post by zartalexander »

Kyle wrote:
What! This is crazy. I literally just joined too Zach, so I should probably also introduce in case anybody cares.

My name is Kyle, I am from Northern CA and have been living the past couple years in New Jersey going to school. Haven't really been playing music in bands or been a part of a music community the past couple years since I moved, so hopefully this board will help some with that.
Kyle! Weird timing...

We should post the Palmares demo. ;)

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

i never posted in this old thread.

i am jake, i was in life is a fight. i'm 29 and work in financial planning now, so i sold out. i live in atlanta.

also i am one of the few people who have met matt in person.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

lastcity

Post by lastcity »

jordan 16 houston
start a band w/ me

plasticsmilerecords

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

brianutatx wrote:
Kyle wrote:
If this is the right Brian then I am pretty sure that you booked a few shows for my old band the separation, and a radio show!
Kyle I am one in the same. What have you been up to since I saw you last?
Dude I saw The Separation in Lansing, Michigan a few years ago. You guys were insanely good!!! I think my friends took you guys a graveyard or something? It could've been you guys or a different band. I don't really remember. We always use to take touring bands to weird places if they had the time.

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

This is a pretty cool thread, never saw it before. I'm Nick, I'm from a 'suburb' 20 minutes out of Toronto (45 if you take public transit like I do :D ) up in Canuckada. I turn 22 in exactly a week and I've been into skramz for a long time. It's really nice to see a kind of resurgence here in the city and it's awesome to know there are so many others out there who are into this kind of stuff. I like a lot of hardcore/grindcore/bro-beatdown (lol but yeah, I know, embarrassing), but I'm a giant wimp at heart.
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Relemo

Post by Relemo »

I give in.

21, Hispanic, love screamo/emo/punkwhatever. From Houston Texas, I ride my bike everywhere and love reading comics. I cry myself to sleep and skate to colossal and toru okada. I write a lot, mainly poetry and have been releasing a monthly zine since the beginning of the year. Of course I collect records, I also collect VHS and heroclicks, I'm a fucking nerd. I read lots of books and usually spend Friday night alone. Ive been reading the sandman lately by Neil Gaiman which had been taking up the majority of my life right now. I'm really boring and I don't have many friends.
love yourself, no one else will

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

I'm Dylan, I'm 19, I'm from Delaware, lived in Philly and now I live in Miami. I used to do vocals in a skramz band and play bass in a hardcore band. The skramz band might record new shit soon. I go to school for audio production. I like playing PS3, asian girls, Ariana Grande, skram, hardcore, corny pop punk, ignorant rap, lifting weights, buying clothes, aliens, space, eating meat, skimboarding and skating.

Kyle

Post by Kyle »

plasticsmilerecords wrote:
brianutatx wrote:
Kyle wrote:
If this is the right Brian then I am pretty sure that you booked a few shows for my old band the separation, and a radio show!
Kyle I am one in the same. What have you been up to since I saw you last?
Dude I saw The Separation in Lansing, Michigan a few years ago. You guys were insanely good!!! I think my friends took you guys a graveyard or something? It could've been you guys or a different band. I don't really remember. We always use to take touring bands to weird places if they had the time.

Haha! yeah that was us. I don't think we went to a graveyard though, it was some trail in the woods where some couple was supposedly murdered, or something like that. I just remember a gate being at the beginning of the trail and the story was like, if you crossed it then you would die or something. That was alot of fun though!

FANTASTIC WOUND

Post by FANTASTIC WOUND »

Fuck you I'm Tim.
suicides may have been a pact