how do you pronounce cmhwak?

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

VitiligoJackson

Re: how do you pronounce cmhwak?

Post by VitiligoJackson »

mike stern wrote:
kevin wrote:
mike stern wrote:just putting it out there.. kevin is the biggest fucking joke on this forum. his posts are all very stupid and meaningless. i award you no point kevin, and may god have mercy on your soul.
gg
cool story bro

who are you?
Kevin, you fucking loaf, I've been running these boards since before you were a shitty little thought in your ugly parents' heads. The real question is here is who the fuck are you? Do you even remember cmhwakv1? or are you too new? you'll never be allowed into orinda, you're not screamo and you certainly don't have the mental capacity to become RIDE BIKES. The game is over for you son. Get off the boards. better yet, kill yourself. no one would care.
I know I would care if kevin died. Dude is so punx I mean come on he sleeps in the closet in my living room and about 70% of the time has resin fingers. You on the other hand, bro. I haven't read anything you have posted worth a shit. So please, remove your head from your ass and then post. Now here is where you're probably going to rip on me about being a skram n00b or something stupid like that because you're too slow to really come up with anything clever.
CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
If vitiligojackson says it's good, it's almost def good.

Pete > You

Re: how do you pronounce cmhwak?

Post by Pete > You »

UR MOSHING.