Workout Music

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Gnarlin Gnartree

Re: Workout Music

Post by Gnarlin Gnartree »

Pete > You wrote:
FANTASTIC WOUND wrote:
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Since the dawn of time.

That, and lifting weights/exercising is incredibly stress relieving, especially when you are blasting Momentary while doing squats.
Stress builds character. Besides, drinking alone to relieve stress is way more emo and you don't look like a alpha juicehead in public.
Foreverbeta.jpg
*Nods head in agreement*

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

You wouldn't be having these problems even if you just stopped using terms like "juicehead", nevermind all the bitch problems you wouldn't be having if you had the IRON MIND.

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

Pete > You wrote:You wouldn't be having these problems even if you just stopped using terms like "juicehead", nevermind all the bitch problems you wouldn't be having if you had the IRON MIND.
I feel it inside
what you see is all me
for far too long
you watered downa nd silenced me
the roles I've reversed
that sour taste is your defeat
the difference is I'll stay on top
with discipline I'll prove you wrong Iron
Mind I weld with time to rebuild myself
rebuilding from ground zero
you'd never understand
everything you have in life
was placed in your hands

cutoffmyarms

Post by cutoffmyarms »

beta as fuck and couldn't care, i do some cardio about once a week and i take walks every day. when i do attempt the gym though, i listen to funny shit like juicy j and stuff, or if i'm going hard in da paint on the treadmills or w/e i'll listen to something with constant blasts, putrefaction in progress by LDOH is a definite. bring out the dumbbells about twice a week just to break a sweat before showering and sleeping, gets me to sleep easier.
hay

cutoffmyarms

Post by cutoffmyarms »

i would do weights if i had someone to help me get started with them but the gym is just far too full of fitness freaks who laugh at everyone who isn't a total pro at them so i generally avoid them. i need a gym buddy.
hay

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

cutoffmyarms wrote:i would do weights if i had someone to help me get started with them but the gym is just far too full of fitness freaks who laugh at everyone who isn't a total pro at them so i generally avoid them. i need a gym buddy.
I started this a little over a month ago. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843 If you're interested in it make sure you read this too so you don't fuck up at first. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =137203123

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

you guys need to try dat dere cell tech...it really works! (srs)

cutoffmyarms

Post by cutoffmyarms »

xdylanx wrote:
cutoffmyarms wrote:i would do weights if i had someone to help me get started with them but the gym is just far too full of fitness freaks who laugh at everyone who isn't a total pro at them so i generally avoid them. i need a gym buddy.
I started this a little over a month ago. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843 If you're interested in it make sure you read this too so you don't fuck up at first. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =137203123
thanks man, that looks good. i'm signing up for the good gym here once i get my new card instead of using the tiny university one so there will be more room to actually try this shit instead of having to wait for all the big dudes to finish with the weights.
hay

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

thebigmin wrote:you guys need to try dat dere cell tech...it really works! (srs)
It worked for Ronnie:

..and Arnold: