7 Angels 7 Plagues

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

phoenix_crush

Re: 7 Angels 7 Plagues

Post by phoenix_crush »

Thefallingnightmare wrote:i was a huge fan of Misery Signals' first album. i liked 7A7P but not as much. i stopped giving a shit of Misery Signals when they lost Jesse.
I got into them after seeing them with Karl, but, yeah- I like Jesse so much more. Of Malice... is way better than the later stuff.

fanoftheboy

Post by fanoftheboy »

so glad i got to seem them with jesse (supporting 18v hahaha). he was really intense. saw them with karl and couldn't handle the wigga moves.

LeandroBR

Post by LeandroBR »

You guys are lucky for seeing MS with Jesse. I love Misery Signals, with Jesse or Karl. I just think you should give a chance to Karl. Mirrors and Controller are a great albuns. I really like Karl's lyrics too. Just check the songs Migrate, Something Was Always Missing..., Reverence Lost, Sword Of Eyes, Coma, Parallels, Weight Of The World and a bunch of others. But If I could chose one album it would be Of Malice, but that's just because it was the very first album I heard by them.
Fuck the pop culture.

fanoftheboy

Post by fanoftheboy »

i think mirrors and controller are pretty sweet! although controller does have some obvious guitar parts that i don't like. i'm not really into karl's lyrics. even those song titles you mention put me off a bit. but yeah, of malice is legendary. i usually warn ppl not to put it on when i'm around cause i'll flip out a little and embarrass myself.

AlecEberhardt

Post by AlecEberhardt »

kevin wrote:lots of good WI bands.. not really sure why it's weird that people know about them. i don't think they're as unnoticed as you think
Just with my generation, I suppose.

saalt

Post by saalt »

controller was garbage

I did see misery signals like five times before that album and loved it

livinginthepast

Post by livinginthepast »

i have a shirt from back in the day if anyone is interested its a bad picture but shirt is like new its a size Large.

LeandroBR

Post by LeandroBR »

livinginthepast wrote:i have a shirt from back in the day if anyone is interested its a bad picture but shirt is like new its a size Large.

fuck! you're lucky! you should keep it.

Also, controller is awesome!
Fuck the pop culture.

AlecEberhardt

Post by AlecEberhardt »

This is the last place I thought I'd find people discussing Misery Signals.

windowshopforlove

Post by windowshopforlove »

Yeah, don't listen to these guys much anymore, but they ruled. I still love Mis Sigs, though.