ATTN: PETE

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

viva_h8

ATTN: PETE

Post by viva_h8 »

I would like to open up the dance floor and pose a simple question to you.

What the fuck is wrong with political discussion?

DOWN WITH CENSORSHIP

Pete > You

Re: ATTN: PETE

Post by Pete > You »

It's quite simple, really. I don't want this to go down the same road as VLV and just become a shitfest of idiocy. Overt political discussion is too divisive, too prone to lunacy, and it's not going to be conducive to the nice atmosphere we've cultivated so far here.

You are more than free, however, to post whatever you like on the millions of other outlets on the internet that cater or tolerate political discussion. This is just not one of those places.

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

glad someone else started a thread so i didn't have to but,

appresh so hard for pete's post/locking! lololol

also because i would have most definitely ended up saying something stupid telling someone off for being stupid and the whole shit show of pissing people off would've been hilarious/awful. this is surely for the best!

Phil

Post by Phil »

I would certainly enjoy keeping this an apolitical forum. We have plenty of other things to argue over, Just today I'm sure two or three people will objectively declare the best band ever.
'
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

windowshopforlove

Post by windowshopforlove »

Phil wrote: Just today I'm sure two or three people will objectively declare the best band ever.
'
Haha exactly, but I feel like people get a lot less mad in discussions like that, whereas political discussions on music boards tend to always get really heated.

retlawlliw

Post by retlawlliw »

fuck occupying wall street, i want some ladies to occupy my bed
when i die 1,000 birds will fly from my mouth

plasticsmilerecords

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

retlawlliw wrote:fuck occupying wall street, i want some ladies to occupy my bed

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

That was probably a bit harsh, but it was influenced by the fact he was a shitty poster otherwise. I'll reduce his ban to something less than permanent.

Goatsego

Post by Goatsego »

Pete > You wrote:That was probably a bit harsh, but it was influenced by the fact he was a shitty poster otherwise. I'll reduce his ban to something less than permanent.
I like this logic.