Ravachol / We Came Out Like Tigers - split 7"

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Sharkboyyy!

Re: Ravachol / We Came Out Like Tigers - split 7"

Post by Sharkboyyy! »

I am really, really into this. So many great new bands putting out great new things lately.

crikeemikee

Post by crikeemikee »

Phil wrote:
crikeemikee wrote:The split 7" by Ravachol and We Came Out Like Tigers - True Love, Always - is now free to listen/download on each bands bandcamp:

ravachol.bandcamp.com / wecameoutliketigers.bandcamp.com

Or you can buy it on 7" and cd at cytcybrecords.bigcartel.com

x
I ordered it from CYT...CYB, but I'm in the US so I probably won't get it for a week or so yet. I've been waiting to listen to the split until I get the vinyl, then I'll grap the MP3s.

You are in Ravachol, right? You said in the Mahria thread I think. It sucks that you guys got that gear stolen from you. If it makes you feel better I've bought your entire discography to support you. :oops:
Hey dude, thanks so much, but it wasn't our gear that was stolen... we just reblogged it from our friends As We Sink as they literally had everything taken. And thanks to everyone else for the kind words. We'll be over to Canada and maybe USA, July next year for fun times, smiles and human pyramids!

Phil

Post by Phil »

Oh, ok. I saw it on another tumblr and it said it was reblogged from yours. I don't really understand how that website works. ;)
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

crikeemikee

Post by crikeemikee »

Haha yeh I know! Stuff gets reblogged and reblogged, then before you know it you have no idea where it started!

David

Post by David »

Please tour the Pacific NW of the US.

tytytytyty