Ravachol / We Came Out Like Tigers - split 7"

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

crikeemikee

Ravachol / We Came Out Like Tigers - split 7"

Post by crikeemikee »

The split 7" by Ravachol and We Came Out Like Tigers - True Love, Always - is now free to listen/download on each bands bandcamp:

ravachol.bandcamp.com / wecameoutliketigers.bandcamp.com

Or you can buy it on 7" and cd at cytcybrecords.bigcartel.com

x

AverseBliss

Re: Ravachol / We Came Out Like Tigers - split 7"

Post by AverseBliss »

Weird, I just came on here to post a Ravachol apreesh thread. This will do though.
For real. Ravachol. Their part on this split is amazing and Great Moments in the Void is an amazing EP.

Phil

Post by Phil »

crikeemikee wrote:The split 7" by Ravachol and We Came Out Like Tigers - True Love, Always - is now free to listen/download on each bands bandcamp:

ravachol.bandcamp.com / wecameoutliketigers.bandcamp.com

Or you can buy it on 7" and cd at cytcybrecords.bigcartel.com

x
I ordered it from CYT...CYB, but I'm in the US so I probably won't get it for a week or so yet. I've been waiting to listen to the split until I get the vinyl, then I'll grap the MP3s.

You are in Ravachol, right? You said in the Mahria thread I think. It sucks that you guys got that gear stolen from you. If it makes you feel better I've bought your entire discography to support you. :oops:
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

David

Post by David »

Not only are they named after a great Anarchist, her vocals are amazing. Good band is good.

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

Yeah I really like this band.

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Syncope

Post by Syncope »

This rules! I really love her vocals. Something else to add to my list of orders when I have money again!

amountainfar

Post by amountainfar »

I guess it's worth mentioning that I and Thanos Records from Montreal will be releasing Ravachol's first ep and this new material on a tape shortly after the new year. Really excited actually. Canada and Britain TOGETHER AGAIN.

Romulus

Post by Romulus »

This is pretty good. The vid on the ravachol site does look like they are having a blast.. Way too much happy.

Syncope

Post by Syncope »

Romulus wrote:This is pretty good. The vid on the ravachol site does look like they are having a blast.. Way too much happy.
I just saw the videos and thought the exact same thing. Haha I got so stoked. Watching a group of people jam out and have fun always makes me so happy. If you ever play Edmonton I expect silly stage antics!