this video still makes me laugh

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Jakey LIAF

this video still makes me laugh

Post by Jakey LIAF »

i put saetia on my workout playlist for laughs, and "some natures catch no plagues" came on. i immediately thought of this video and it's just become increasingly funnier because of the butthurt comments on it as of late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYuf-ag3LXE
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

LeandroBR

Re: this video still makes me laugh

Post by LeandroBR »

oh fuck! hahahaha never seen that before!
Fuck the pop culture.

Sharkboyyy!

Post by Sharkboyyy! »

I crack up every time I see the "smile that kind of icy blue smile." lolz forever

danfitforbattle

Post by danfitforbattle »

Jakey LIAF wrote: butthurt comments
THIS IS REAL SCREAMO, EVERYTHING ELSE IS STUPID
don't sweat my skram

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

maybe MTV were observing a punk rocker that were listening to Saetia, while having his Mohawk fell down and covered half of his face without knowing, while that punk rocker might be wearing jeans and have those sleepless eyes that looked like eyeliners. Then MTVers tried to analyze screamo music (the early days), but failed and gave out a conclusion that the music is about depression and self-hatred: I Hate Myself band, which has nothing to do with that, and that was how 3rd wave emo was born.
MegaVietNam 9 months ago

aww, man, interpunk is not cool. if you must buy this cd, get it from level plane.
Nizzemanden 2 years ago
^^
Remember hearing a few years ago about Greg Drudy being addicted to Heroin and not sending out a ton of peoples shit from both Level Plane and Enucleation Records. Is this true? I mean, it's not much of a big deal I guess, since it was a few years ago and I assume it's all been cleared up, I'm just curious. No hate for Greg Drudy, but total hate for Heroin (the drug, not the band).

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
neck_cannon wrote:maybe MTV were observing a punk rocker that were listening to Saetia, while having his Mohawk fell down and covered half of his face without knowing, while that punk rocker might be wearing jeans and have those sleepless eyes that looked like eyeliners. Then MTVers tried to analyze screamo music (the early days), but failed and gave out a conclusion that the music is about depression and self-hatred: I Hate Myself band, which has nothing to do with that, and that was how 3rd wave emo was born.
MegaVietNam 9 months ago
This is so perfect what is this I don't even

gargamel

Post by gargamel »

awesome! I totally forgot about that video lol!!!