Ink and Dagger

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

keeganxvx

Re: Ink and Dagger

Post by keeganxvx »

Jakey LIAF wrote:the earth crisis story is singlehandedly the funniest thing to ever happen in punk rock.

With I&D? Why haven't I heard it?

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

heartsXdivide wrote:one of my favorite bands ever
brianutatx wrote:Fucking great. Plus Eric from the Tim & Eric show played in Ink & Dagger, so that scores extra rad points.
These
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

keeganxvx wrote:
Jakey LIAF wrote:the earth crisis story is singlehandedly the funniest thing to ever happen in punk rock.

Singer threw yogurt at them. Earth Crisis is an embarrassment to hardcore and the straight edge. Ink and Dagger rules. I wish I went to TIH last year.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

Fur coat.

Goatsego

Post by Goatsego »

omartakesthesquare wrote:reunion was great. geoff did a great job as vocalist
Yeah, but with all those lights and fog I thought I was going to have another seizure.

keeganxvx

Post by keeganxvx »

xdylanx wrote:
keeganxvx wrote:

Singer threw yogurt at them. Earth Crisis is an embarrassment to hardcore and the straight edge. Ink and Dagger rules. I wish I went to TIH last year.
Wow. Did they try to beat them up or something?
Earth Crisis was denied the title of hardline by the hardline council because they weren't really vegan, then they started being 'ultra-militant' just to spite the council.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

He also stage dove into the Earth Crisis crowd while wearing a fur coat. He escaped without any harm. I'm pretty sure members of I want to say either Floorpunch or Mouthpiece was involved in this as well.

Ultimate IRL troll job.

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

On the subject of Earth Crisis being shitty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtVp8QYSKk0