8===D~~Front Page~Writers Needed~Please Contact Me~~

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

neck_cannon

8===D~~Front Page~Writers Needed~Please Contact Me~~

Post by neck_cannon »

Yeah, hello, it's me Manny, one of the forum moderators.

King Bigmin was doing a fucking awesome job on CMHWAK radio, but ultimately the writing "staff" let the front page die (again). So I guess this is me asking if any of you want to help us get that shit going again. I know there are a ton of awesome blogs and web pages you guys already check out, same with message boards, and the fact that the forum gets news spread is on point, but the best part of the old site was the whole "issues" thing. Still though, this site is supposed to be focusing on this scene, and reporting on it and that really hasn't happened for a while (at least on the front page).

So everyone reading this, everyone not in a band (and everyone in one, especially if you're in one), contact your favorite screamo frontman and interview them for the front page, make a solid top ten list and write about it in detail for the front page, give us some in-depth coverage on your town/city/states scene, give us dat scene report.

SKRAMZ 2012

:evil:

ALSO - this thread has happened before.