scramz exile PNW

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

young fire

Re: scramz exile PNW

Post by young fire »

seansucks wrote:
young fire wrote:
seansucks wrote:Panthalassa lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

also, in the process of writing new material since we broke up.
new band with one of panthalassa's old guitarists, and possibly
jack senff from william bonney doing second vocals? oops, dont say anything.

also robby from mnwa is on this forum he lives in olypmia

also youngfire who are you? and the other guy? who are you and why dont i know about you? :\
(not implying that i should know everybody who listens to screamo in the pacific northwest, just curious)
my name is Wes, I'm pretty sure if you knew me in person you'd catch on really quickly as to who I was haha
Where in the NW do you live?
i live in seattle, just outside of, technically, but you get the idea. you wouldn't happen to play bass would you?
I do indeed play bass, actually...

seansucks

Post by seansucks »

young fire wrote: I do indeed play bass, actually...
we just so happen to need a bass player
i'm into metalcore now.

young fire

Post by young fire »

seansucks wrote:
young fire wrote: I do indeed play bass, actually...
we just so happen to need a bass player
man, any other time I would jump on the opportunity, but it's already hard enough to get together with the band I'm in right now. Bummer.

exactly/\\nothing

Post by exactly/\\nothing »

young fire wrote:I live in the NW and there really isn't a scene for screamo up here at all. it's really frustrating.
There might not be many active screamo bands that are from the Pacific Northwest, but there's definitely a sizable population here that dig screamo and attend shows. Touring screamo bands on the west coast (California) love coming up through Portland and up to Washington. Plus, The Screamo Carnival comes through here all the time.

young fire

Post by young fire »

exactly/\nothing wrote:
young fire wrote:I live in the NW and there really isn't a scene for screamo up here at all. it's really frustrating.
There might not be many active screamo bands that are from the Pacific Northwest, but there's definitely a sizable population here that dig screamo and attend shows. Touring screamo bands on the west coast (California) love coming up through Portland and up to Washington. Plus, The Screamo Carnival comes through here all the time.
Oh trust me man, I know haha I haven't lived anywhere but washington state my whole life, and the past couple years I've grown this urge to start a skramz band of my own, but I'm going to see my current musical endeavors through before that happens. I wish I had the time for 2 bands.

yakovwolf

Post by yakovwolf »

exactly/\nothing wrote:
The Screamo Carnival?

Wha wha whaaaaa???

exactly/\\nothing

Post by exactly/\\nothing »

yakovwolf wrote:
exactly/\nothing wrote:
The Screamo Carnival?

Wha wha whaaaaa???
Yeah, dude. You know, that group of traveling screamo bands that are constantly on tour (innards, reptilian, calculator, etc.), entertaining screamo audiences all over the US. Catch them at your local house show. They are The Screamo Carnival.