WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO xJKx?

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

yakovwolf

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO xJKx?

Post by yakovwolf »

Just wondering.

yakovwolf

Re: WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO xJKx?

Post by yakovwolf »

Not really wondering what happened to xdrowningcorex, though.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

FUCK Xjoey too cool to RIDE BIKES X

heard he sold out the edge and became a druggy or something

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

i got a facebook message from him recently! he is internet friends with an emofucks (LIVEJOURNAL!) alum and i saw him comment on her status a couple weeks ago.

i think i told him CMHWAK was back, but he probably won't post.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

f xx f y wrote:I can't believe I'm actually replying to this. this is the joey in question. I stumbled upon this topic by google searching my own name on my laptop where I currently sit at the lexington, kentucky public library. I live here now. not at the library, but in lexington. I spent roughly 3 years traveling (during which I met matt in person, in g-ainesville [why does this disappear?], florida of all places) and doing shitty unskilled labor (scraping sheetrock, hanging posters for stupid events, blah blah blah) and the subsequent year and a half living on a small organic farm in southern kentucky until this past summer when myself and 3 others got kicked out by one guy who lived there. long story.

anyhow, like my sister said, I'm not dead. I occupy my time reading, cooking, riding my bike, and occasionally writing. I'm looking for a job at the moment. things are different.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

Pete > You wrote:
f xx f y wrote:I can't believe I'm actually replying to this. this is the joey in question. I stumbled upon this topic by google searching my own name on my laptop where I currently sit at the lexington, kentucky public library. I live here now. not at the library, but in lexington. I spent roughly 3 years traveling (during which I met matt in person, in g-ainesville [why does this disappear?], florida of all places) and doing shitty unskilled labor (scraping sheetrock, hanging posters for stupid events, blah blah blah) and the subsequent year and a half living on a small organic farm in southern kentucky until this past summer when myself and 3 others got kicked out by one guy who lived there. long story.

anyhow, like my sister said, I'm not dead. I occupy my time reading, cooking, riding my bike, and occasionally writing. I'm looking for a job at the moment. things are different.
such a sell out

Thefallingnightmare

Post by Thefallingnightmare »

i dunno, man. living on a small organic farm for a long period of time sounds pretty legit to me.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

Not skram.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

Pete > You wrote:Not skram.

retlawlliw

Post by retlawlliw »

organic farm? what the fuck is he some sort of crust punk