teens

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

relaxiwontpost

teens

Post by relaxiwontpost »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrRKKgIqPkI

this is from one of my favourite albums ever. no one talks about it. no one talked about it when it came. no one will talk about it later.

when I first heard it, I was intrigued. I listen to similar bands, and could tell straight away that this band was special. but listening to it again and again, it became clear that I didn't initially understand just how incredible the album was. listening to it again today, I understand that I won't understand; I cannot grasp the depth and beauty without choking on emotions. this is an atrocity.

relaxiwontpost

Re: teens

Post by relaxiwontpost »

a week with no replies? weak! bump! too good band.

dakota fanning

Post by dakota fanning »

this got me interested, but is this the same "teens" as this band? http://teens.bandcamp.com/
they don't sound much alike to that youtube song you posted.. i'd like to hear more of that stuff!

relaxiwontpost

Post by relaxiwontpost »

dakota fanning

Post by dakota fanning »

thought so, thanks a bunch for the download-link! : )

dakota fanning

Post by dakota fanning »

well, now i had a few listens to it, and it is very special. i love the quality, the simplicity, the raspyness and emotions of the songs. the vocals are beyond anything i've heard, so darn sad, it sounds like he's watching the one(s) he values the most being tortured to death or something like that, and can't do shit bout it. takes a while to get used to it however, but i believe it's like that with almost all good music.

it would be nice to have the lyrics, not only to be able to hear what they sing/scream about, but also to see if the texts are as emotional as the music is.

im glad you shared this, i would like to know more about the band, if there is anything to know that is.
cheers mate

David

Post by David »

the vocals are honestly amazing. love thisssssssssssss

rightskewed

Post by rightskewed »

this sounds not unlike the songs i recorded while hammered after my dog got hit by a car and died using the built in mic on my laptop and an out of tune guitar. except these are better. a++.
i have nothing to complain about, but i know i'll still complain.

FANTASTIC WOUND

Post by FANTASTIC WOUND »

Teens suck. Always bummin' my smokes and taking up the sidewalk. Boo teens.
suicides may have been a pact

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUP8npIM ... ure=relmfu

I figured I'd post this here because I found it from the Teens video and I thought it was really good.