Init band needs tour help!

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

theblueletter

Init band needs tour help!

Post by theblueletter »

Hey everyone, this is Dan from The Blue Letter. I feel kinda like an idiot for just finding out about this site, but at least I'm safe now.

So anyway, Steven at Init is putting out our new record, and we are in need of some help with some shows. We are going to be out on a full US this spring and are still having some trouble with some of the dates. So if there is anyone out there that is booking shows or know of some band that we should come play with let us know. We'd love to make something happen.

Thanks for your help

k. rotta

Re: Init band needs tour help!

Post by k. rotta »

Yo, I book in Bloomington/Normal, IL. I can try to help you out in Central Illinois if you'd like. My email is normalilpunx@gmail.com

gargamel

Post by gargamel »

I can book Chico, Ca. Hit up kodamahardcore@gmail.com

Thefallingnightmare

Post by Thefallingnightmare »

i can probably find a des moines show for you. iowa city is a most definite.

theblueletter

Post by theblueletter »

Thanks guys. feel free to suggest more and contact us at thebluelettermusic@gmail.com

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

Hey Dan, this is Dylan from DE. I live in Miami now and I don't personally know anyone that books shows but I can try to get some contacts for you if you're interested in playing here. Depending on when you're tour is you could talk to Dan Maguire about playing DE again but he goes to school in NY right now.

retlawlliw

Post by retlawlliw »

I was actually about to email you guys and ask if you wanted to play at the Karate Dungeon in Greensboro, I'm stoked to see that someone already took care of that! Do you guys know what locals are on it?
when i die 1,000 birds will fly from my mouth

theblueletter

Post by theblueletter »

xdylanx wrote:Hey Dan, this is Dylan from DE. I live in Miami now and I don't personally know anyone that books shows but I can try to get some contacts for you if you're interested in playing here. Depending on when you're tour is you could talk to Dan Maguire about playing DE again but he goes to school in NY right now.
Hey Dylan!!! We are playing in Pembroke Pines at The Talent Farm on Feb 22nd with Apart. So hopefully you can come out... it would be great to see you!

theblueletter

Post by theblueletter »

retlawlliw wrote:I was actually about to email you guys and ask if you wanted to play at the Karate Dungeon in Greensboro, I'm stoked to see that someone already took care of that! Do you guys know what locals are on it?
Yeah we are playing there next Friday. I am not sure what locals are playing it though... Definitely come and say hi though!

WeaponsInBoxes

Post by WeaponsInBoxes »

I can book Salt Lake City, Utah. Theehappypine@gmail.com