LOMA PRIETA touring with BIRDS IN ROW, CONVERGE, & more

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

buckytoole

Re: LOMA PRIETA touring with BIRDS IN ROW, CONVERGE, & more

Post by buckytoole »

thebigmin wrote:
CitizenOfUlysses wrote:loma obv ripped, was awesome

weirdest shit was meeting this german exchange student who was going to college here for a year or two, and he was all like "i love teh hardcore", and he was dressed like a dirty hipster with this stupid lookin purple v neck, and after the show he was like "man all those bands sucked, none of the drummers were good at all, I could even drum better than them" in this thick german accent, and then he asked me to come to an Every Time I Die/Oh,Sleeper/Devil Wears Prada show, like, two hours away from wear I'm at.

fuckin weird. the kid was a bit of an asshat. I don't particularly know how he found his way to that show.
FUCK THIS KID
2nd.

Goatsego

Post by Goatsego »

buckytoole wrote:
thebigmin wrote:
CitizenOfUlysses wrote:loma obv ripped, was awesome

weirdest shit was meeting this german exchange student who was going to college here for a year or two, and he was all like "i love teh hardcore", and he was dressed like a dirty hipster with this stupid lookin purple v neck, and after the show he was like "man all those bands sucked, none of the drummers were good at all, I could even drum better than them" in this thick german accent, and then he asked me to come to an Every Time I Die/Oh,Sleeper/Devil Wears Prada show, like, two hours away from wear I'm at.

fuckin weird. the kid was a bit of an asshat. I don't particularly know how he found his way to that show.
FUCK THIS KID
2nd.
He only likes real screamo, duh

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

riderofbrohan

Post by riderofbrohan »

almost wasn't able to go to this last night, but i'm SO glad i made it. Of course Loma Prieta were amazing and blew out my eardrums, but fucking Birds in Row surprised the hell outta me, they were sooooooooooo good, way better than i was expecting and i regret not checking them out prior to seeing them.